New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Guys,

Can glass scratches due to detailing by remedied? that scratches are all over the car's glass caused by improper detailing. I think the detailer used too much abrasives (they use liquid based cleaners, don't know what brand or kind was those) actually, the scratches can't be seen by the naked eye but when flashlights or lights are beamed directly to the glass, the scratches appear. this is also the case for my side mirrors. They get blurred when beamed with headlights.

Would appreciate some comments and suggestions on what to do.. especially the side mirrors..

Thanks tsikot.. hope that someone can enlighten me on this manner.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ~JasoN~ View Post
    Guys,

Can glass scratches due to detailing by remedied? that scratches are all over the car's glass caused by improper detailing. I think the detailer used too much abrasives (they use liquid based cleaners, don't know what brand or kind was those) actually, the scratches can't be seen by the naked eye but when flashlights or lights are beamed directly to the glass, the scratches appear. this is also the case for my side mirrors. They get blurred when beamed with headlights.

Would appreciate some comments and suggestions on what to do.. especially the side mirrors..

Thanks tsikot.. hope that someone can enlighten me on this manner.

Where ka ba nag pa detailed?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    sa big berts mas pulido

Glass Scratches due to Detailing