New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    pano po ninyo idinidikit yung LTO sticker kung may full WS tint, especially dark tints? pwede ka ba ma-flag down pag hindi nakadikit ang sticker sa windshield?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I just placed it in front of the dashboard. As long as the license plate sticker is attached. There would be no problem. HTH.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I never put the lto windshield sticker, never been flagged down. I have been caught for other violations but the apprehending officer never mentioned that I dont have a windshield sticker

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just stick it on a piece of transparent plastic or acetate then tape it on with a few small strips of Scotch Tape.
    Last edited by vinj; June 29th, 2012 at 11:45 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    thanks guys for the inputs. was flagged down before, hindi ko pa naidikit yung sticker sa license plate... lupit nga nung enforcer, kay liit liit na nung sticker in question nakita pa.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cyplanr View Post
    thanks guys for the inputs. was flagged down before, hindi ko pa naidikit yung sticker sa license plate... lupit nga nung enforcer, kay liit liit na nung sticker in question nakita pa.
    You should stick the LTO stickers on the license plates. The one on the windshield is less of an issue. If you don't want to ruin your tint, just stick it on a sheet of acetate and insert it between the glass and plastic of the a-pillar.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

sabi ko nga sayo importante yan license plate sticker. kailangan nakadikit ito. HTH.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    yup, LICENSE plates registration stickos are more important than the windshield...

since 2005 i never stick-ed to my windshield. Nahuli na for some violations but they never checked.
    In case an alligator insists, papalusot lang ako "nabasagan ng windshield or palit tint". LOL

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I always have my windshield sticker laminated, then I just put it in the corner of the dashboard.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pareho kami ni falken.
    pero yung isang oto ko, hindi ko dinidikit yung windshield sticker for 12 years, dahil masisira ang tint eh.... hindi naman ako nasisita.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast