New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I cannot find much info on this EuroTech on the net.

I also called up HPM to inquire. The lady I talked with did not know much.

Which EuroTech variant compares with V-Kool OEM (not considering K-series bec of its silver shiny appearance and cannot afford VK and VX series)?

I'm looking at

EuroTech CeraTech Elite (upto 98% Heat reduction) - I think this one is ceramic? Will it cause problems with RFID?

EuroTech BlackTech Elite (upto 99% heat reduction) - Not sure if this is dyed tint?

My concern is if I get a dyed tint, it will eventually fade or discolor (the black). If I get, metallic tint (or any tint with traces of it) it will cause problems with RFID. I still dont have RFID now but I'm planning on get one soon, so I need to factor this in. Also looking for black appearance (bec. my vehicle is silver)

Thank you so much to those who can share their experience.
    Last edited by number001; October 21st, 2019 at 10:34 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I cannot find much info on this EuroTech on the net.

I also called up HPM to inquire. The lady I talked with did not know much.

Which EuroTech variant compares with V-Kool OEM (not considering K-series bec of its silver shiny appearance and cannot afford VK and VX series)?

I'm looking at

EuroTech CeraTech Elite (upto 98% Heat reduction) - I think this one is ceramic? Will it cause problems with RFID?

EuroTech BlackTech Elite (upto 99% heat reduction) - Not sure if this is dyed tint?

My concern is if I get a dyed tint, it will eventually fade or discolor (the black). If I get, metallic tint (or any tint with traces of it) it will cause problems with RFID. I still dont have RFID now but I'm planning on get one soon, so I need to factor this in. Also looking for black appearance (bec. my vehicle is silver)

Thank you so much to those who can share their experience.
    Try the k28 series, using it as wraparound no issues so far, excellent heat rejection and visivisibility