New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Hello there fellow tsikoteers, tatanong lang po sana ako kung magkano aabutin ng paayos ng crack sa windshield and gano rin po kaya katagal ang inaabot pag pinaayos?. Diko alam kung pano nag ka crack tong windshield ko

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    diba tinamaan nang bato? or baka may bumato?

walang insurance?

some insurance free ang windshield replacement..

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    diba tinamaan nang bato? or baka may bumato?

walang insurance?

some insurance free ang windshield replacement..
    Not sure eh pero ang pagkakatanda ko wala pa siya kagabi nung pauwi ako from school. Kaninang umaga ko lang napansin nung nagpunta ako 7/11 to reload my gcash.

Wala na insurance eh, di narenew unfortunately.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Hello there fellow tsikoteers, tatanong lang po sana ako kung magkano aabutin ng paayos ng crack sa windshield and gano rin po kaya katagal ang inaabot pag pinaayos?. Diko alam kung pano nag ka crack tong windshield ko

call the store, po. aguila glass comes to mind...
    actually, it's the only one that comes to mind.
    heh heh.
    good luck, po.

surplus is also a consideration. as long as the glass is still perfect. and the price, "correct".

as long as the metal does not need repairing (rust, etc), tanggal-kabit lang po 'yan. ask if one can wait for it.
    my last windshield glass replacement was decades ago. technology has since changed.

btw, comprehensive insurance covers windshield and window glass. call your insurance provider.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 21st, 2018 at 03:34 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh.
    good luck, po.

surplus is also a consideration. as long as the glass is still perfect. and the price, "correct".

as long as the metal does not need repairing (rust, etc), tanggal-kabit lang po 'yan. ask if one can wait for it.
    my last windshield glass replacement was decades ago. technology has since changed.
    Pag ganyan po ba kalaki ang crack mas practical po ba mag palit na lang ng buong windshield? I'll try calling them today for a quotation.

Sa surplus di pa po kasi ako maalam tumingin if its good or not.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    heh heh.
    good luck, po.

btw, comprehensive insurance covers windshield and window glass. call your insurance provider.
    One surplus shop I know, just sells the windshield. They don't install it, you will be the one to look for someone who is a good installer. And of course, it will be your problem how you're going to transport it.

In Aguila Glass, you bring the car there and they will remove it and install the new one. The price is much cheaper compared to the surplus windshield.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Pag ganyan po ba kalaki ang crack mas practical po ba mag palit na lang ng buong windshield? I'll try calling them today for a quotation.

Sa surplus di pa po kasi ako maalam tumingin if its good or not.
    cracks are not stable over time. cracks have a tendency to grow.
    i would replace it if i were me.
    i can imagine the windshield caving into my face in the expressway.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    One surplus shop I know, just sells the windshield. They don't install it, you will be the one to look for someone who is a good installer. And of course, it will be your problem how you're going to transport it.

In Aguila Glass, you bring the car there and they will remove it and install the new one. The price is much cheaper compared to the surplus windshield.
    I see tumawag nako sa aguila glass ang quotation sakin is 11499PHP lahat na whole glass and labor. The problem nga lang is sarado yung nearest branch samin which is sta.rosa laguna

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post

kapag nabasag nila, ay "bong, kuha ka pa ng isa. nabasag ito, e."
    no extra charge.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    I see tumawag nako sa aguila glass ang quotation sakin is 11499PHP lahat na whole glass and labor. The problem nga lang is sarado yung nearest branch samin which is sta.rosa laguna
    I was about to say to prepare at least 6000 Pesos! I'm surprised with your price. Perhaps having an old model vehicle like mine makes it cheaper.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast