New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    I have a 2010 Honda Jazz 1.5. My biggest problem is that I cannot seem to see through the tint at night. Sobrang Dilim. Another issue is kapag umuulan and malamig ang aircon, nagfofog lahat ng salamin sa loob at labas.

Sobrang impossible na magdrive na ayaw ko na magdrive kapag gabi. Does anyone have a solution for this problem or should I buy new tints?

If new tints, saan ako makakahanap ng tint na madilim from outside pero malinaw from inside looking out?

Please help friends!!

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Only solution is to change tints. Get a lighter shade like med dark or lighter. You can look at the samples at the shop. Or you can go with magic tint, its clear from the inside but reflective from the outside. So you can see out but not in. Just check if the shade/colour will go well with your car.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hi userfriendly,

Would you know any shops that sell at a good price and does 3M have magic tint?

Thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    regarding fog: normal naman yan. pag nag fog sa loob ng auto, ibig sabihin, malamig sa labas. buksan mo aircon mo at mawawala yan. kung di mawala, punasan mo na lang ng cotton na towel.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    hello blastme33,

change tints ka na lang, that's the only solution it's hard to drive with a heavy dark tints, kung magpapatints ka pwede ka naman mag-request nung "mixed tints" sa shop kung san ka mag-papainstall e, like mine, on my car, on the windshield and the rear windscreen I put a magic tint, on the windows and passenger windows naman are comes up with a heavy dark tints, importante lang na wag dark tints yung nasa windshield saka sa rear windshield mo. mahirap talaga mag-drive kung dark shade tints sa front at mahirap makita yung nasa likod mong vehicle kung dark yung shade ng tint mo sa likod lalo na pag-gabi.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    For 3M - dami sa Banawe. Downside with 3M lots of imitation. If you want an authorized distributor for 3M, go to Winterpine in Araneta Ave. They are an authorized distributor so sure real 3M. They are a bit more expensive but I think you can ask for a discount.

Solar guard is a good alternative. There is a shop in Santolan that does good work. They only do tints. Forgot the name. Look for the thread about Solar Guard and look for the name and contact number of the shop in the thread. Look for Rose.

Llumar is another good tint. Cheaper than 3M and Solar Guard. Not as well known. They have a few dealers in Banawe.

Car Tint problem