New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I'm planning to change the windshield tint on my car cause of visibility at night, it is a 3m medium black, it hard to drive at night ..

The dark green cars looks good on magic tint, gives the windows a silver/chrome look .. but my car has a lighter shade of metallic green and i dont know if it will look good on magic tints ..

dsc_0581_edit.jpgdsc_0589.jpgdsc_0593_edit.jpg

Should I go with magic tints or stay with black/shade tints ??

Is it true that V-Kool has more visibility that 3m even in black tints ?? how about their magic tints ??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc_0581_edit.jpg  

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gamit ko 3M BC 35 on front windshield and BC10 on Sides and rear glass. No problems drivng in heavy rain and at night compared to the tinted darktints of 3M.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jmpet626 View Post
    Gamit ko 3M BC 35 on front windshield and BC10 on Sides and rear glass. No problems drivng in heavy rain and at night compared to the tinted darktints of 3M.
    ang BC tint ba ay ng mirrorized lang pag may araw ??? kung sa gabi, kitang-kita naba ang tao sa loob ??

anong tint ang parang magic tint na malinaw ang inside visibility sa gabi at may privacy kahit gabi ???

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Kahit gabi mirrorized pa din yung BC10. Yung BC35 sa front windshield ko not much.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i would still go for black, all around...... and go for light black sa front.
    or you can mix dark all around, and light chrome magic sa windshield. nagawa ko na yun sa getz ko.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

or you can mix dark all around, and light chrome magic sa windshield. nagawa ko na yun sa getz ko.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

I kinda like the chrome effect of magic tint but I dont know if it fits to the color of my car ... metallic green and chrome tint ??? what do you think ??

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

I kinda like the chrome effect of magic tint but I dont know if it fits to the color of my car ... metallic green and chrome tint ??? what do you think ??

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Matter of taste, pwede pa small sample of film sa window so you could check, solarguard does that.

Black or Magic (Silver/Chrome) Tint on a Metallic Green Car ?????