New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Hmm.. Banawe area. The tinter at Team Cars gets my vote. I believe he won Best 3M tinter on the last competition if memory serves right.

Then again, I still trust Winterpine (authorized distributor of 3M tints) as my choice of tinter on grounds of... well.. they tinted like.. all of our cars.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tried Winterpine back in 2005 I think. But their current prices are too much for me especially for the fleet units and even the tambays can now do seamless front and rear films. Walang economy of scale. Hehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    had a chat with Jemson's neighbor in banawe. he told me that he also has his cars tinted by proto. and they are using rubber tools to clean the windows instead of the traditional metal paleta that the other tinters are using.

had a bad experience with shop before for using a metal paleta. lahat ng windows ko may scratch.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano tint gamit nina proto? Any ballpark figure for an suv? Basta recommended ni otep this must be good.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Tried Winterpine back in 2005 I think. But their current prices are too much for me especially for the fleet units and even the tambays can now do seamless front and rear films. Walang economy of scale. Hehe
    Actually, their price is pretty high. But I had a past bad experience in tinting with the tambays in Banawe before hence decided never to skip on quality ever. It's a price I'm willing to gulp down basta no problems for the lifetime of the tint.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Crazy boy,

I think you had a chat with boss ariel, he is Jemsons land lord. He owns the space where the shop is now. Hehe. Gaganda ng cars niya. Di mo iisipin na mga so called tambays lang ang umayos.

Sir zanch,
    Proto will install whatever tint is available in Banawe and what will fit your budget. I went 3m on my ride and put the lower end lumina tint on the ambulance due to budget constraints. At least the workmanship on both units were great. He has done quite a number of vehicles for me already.

Srp for 3m on a toyota land cruiser was around 5k. But that doesnt include the windshield yet. Minsan nahihiya na din ako makipagtawaran because they are helpful to me in my other automotive troubles.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Crazy boy,

I think you had a chat with boss ariel, he is Jemsons land lord. He owns the space where the shop is now. Hehe. Gaganda ng cars niya. Di mo iisipin na mga so called tambays lang ang umayos.

Sir zanch,
    Proto will install whatever tint is available in Banawe and what will fit your budget. I went 3m on my ride and put the lower end lumina tint on the ambulance due to budget constraints. At least the workmanship on both units were great. He has done quite a number of vehicles for me already.

Srp for 3m on a toyota land cruiser was around 5k. But that doesnt include the windshield yet. Minsan nahihiya na din ako makipagtawaran because they are helpful to me in my other automotive troubles.
    yes Doc. si Ariel nga nakausap ko hehe. ganda ng Pajero Evo niya.

and I agree with you. minsan nakakahiya na makipagtawaran lalo na kung lagi ka naman natutulungan with troubles.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For his price, ok na ko sa gawa ni proto. Im sure madami ding kasing galing or mas magaling sa kanila pero at least sila madali at maayos kausap, fair pa mag presyo.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Doc Otep! Ayus ito si Proto try ko. Kay Jemson suki na din kasi ako. Isama mo pa si Jorge.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mababait naman sila. Yung mga lumang wires at junk auto parts na tambak ko dito sa bahay binigay ko sa kanila para magamit pa. Kinukuha nila yung mga diode, terminals, etc. at ginagamit sa mga gawa nila.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Best shop for tint?