New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    mga sir, kamusta mga naka black chrome, hindi naman nakaka affect sa signal ng cellphones and gps devices? thanks

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Sa isang sasakyan namin hindi naman nagkakaroon ng affect sa signal ng cellphones yun nga lang foggy siya kapag mataas at direct ang sikat ng araw.
    Last edited by gearspeed; March 30th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I see. Thanks sir.

Pag gusto ko yung medyo hindi ako nakikita, pero at the same time hindi sobrng dilim na mahihirapan ako mag drive sa gabi, would you recommend the Black Chrome 20 sir or Black Chrome 35? Also sir sa front if I want mas malinaw naman should it be 35 or 40?

Salamat.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Medium tint na lang kayo sir kung gusto niyo na black chrome 20. Mas malinaw ang 35 at 40 dahil halos wala ng tint yun.Alam ko hanggang BC35 lang ang meron sa car accessories. Kung magblack tint kayo medium na color stable. Huwag yung FX ST nagtatalong yun pag tagal.
    Kung taga south ka huwag ka sa roadstar alabang palpak yung installer nila. Daming bula sa gilid at sa gitna ng tint na kinabit sa sasakyan namin at yung ibang installers dun sa motortown kung hindi absent yung tint installer ayaw ng kabitan yung pampalit na tint na binigay sa akin ng roadstar alabang.Loyal customer ako since 200s pero sa nangyari na yan sa akin natrauma na ako.
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 1st, 2013 at 05:25 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Thanks for the input sir. So medium tint color stable sir hindi na ako makikita masyado sa loob nun pero I can still see clearly sa labas even at night? Also sir, what would you recommend for the windshield?

Sorry to hear about your bad exp with roadstar but thanks for the warning. Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    My personal comparison of TSER (Total Solar Energy Rejected) data among brands. Do take it with a grain of salt.

Tint series that belong to same tier will provide comparable (but not exact) heat rejection performance.

Tint series that belong to higher tier generally costs more.

Tier 1:
    V-Kool VK and X series
    Huper Optik (All)
    SolarGard LX series
    3M CR series

Tier 2:
    V-Kool K series
    Nano-Tech (All)
    SolarGard HP and Sterling series
    3M BC and CS series

Tier 3:
    V-Kool OEM series
    SolarGard Non-HP series
    3M FX series

Consider also the warranty length. 5-7 years warranty are pretty common now.
    Bro, so as per posted specs, the TSER of the VKool OEM is just at par with the cheaper 3M FX eh? And supposedly the dyed black Solarguards (non-hp) are likewise just at par with the FX?

Other than HP Charcoal, I wonder if Solarguard has other HP that's black.
    Last edited by IMm29; April 1st, 2013 at 11:02 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanila View Post
    Thanks for the input sir. So medium tint color stable sir hindi na ako makikita masyado sa loob nun pero I can still see clearly sa labas even at night? Also sir, what would you recommend for the windshield?

Sorry to hear about your bad exp with roadstar but thanks for the warning. Thanks!
    Not being seen inside is also dependent on the rake of your windshield. The more raked, the less you are seen. Also bc35 would be lighter than medium black (cs or fx 35), so if u want better visibility but slightly less porma, bc35 or magic neutral should work.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I see sir. But if I use Color Stable, and medium black on sides and back, what would you recommend for use sa front windshield na color stable as well? I don't know kasi if medium black is too dark for use on the wind shield? Thanks.

EDIT: I'm planning on buying a new car and the agent told me that they are offering the FX series 3M tint as free. As mentioned here, FX series changes color over time, atsaka I believe it is metallized as well. Should I have it installed parin if ever?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Question : What happened to the Regular Dark Tint of 3M?
    it used to be the model in between Medium Black and Super Dark tint.
    I can"t seem to find that model anymore in any shops.
    They keep offering me the magic one which looks like a dark chrome mirror which i dislike.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by supermanila View Post
    I see sir. But if I use Color Stable, and medium black on sides and back, what would you recommend for use sa front windshield na color stable as well? I don't know kasi if medium black is too dark for use on the wind shield? Thanks.

EDIT: I'm planning on buying a new car and the agent told me that they are offering the FX series 3M tint as free. As mentioned here, FX series changes color over time, atsaka I believe it is metallized as well. Should I have it installed parin if ever?
    BC is metallized/metallic. FX and CS are dye based. If you can get the tint replaced with some other freebie of a good value, then have the tint done elsewhere. If not, then FX will do for the meantime.

Medium black lang ba for the windows? If you can take it, medium black na din sa harap, para pantay.

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Best 3M tint series (ranking)