New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I'm a 1st time Volvo owner so I'm curious, anyone knows if there's a local Volvo car club dito sa Manila?

I think it would be nice to know other owners of the same brand for info exchange, meet ups, etc

thanks!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    nice car! ;)

di ako sure, pero parang wala akong naririnig na may Volvo Club.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw this same query sa BMWCCP site. So far, no Volvo car club here in the phils.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think that it's time to set-up one! kaso hirap maghanap ng volvo enthusiast! most volvos that i've seen are chauffer driven...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    That was also me who posted that in the BMW forums a few months back hehe

I guess most Volvos here are not owner driven thats why not many Volvo enthusiasts around?

I hope situation changes with the new S40

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ryan, how much did you get your new S40?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Cost me 1.9M for the 2.4i (170hp, 230nm) version.

Car is kitted pretty well with almost all near-luxury car features included maybe except for moonroof and CD changer.

Btw, I just saw a Volvo ad today in the Inquirer but they didnt say which car they are launching soon. I guess its pretty obvious

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very nice car. hope i can upgrade soon

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    hi boyscout,

nice to finally meet another Volvo owner online. How's your S40? Did you accessorize your car?

btw, im curious, anyone knows if is it true that euro cars dont need to follow break in procedure? I got the idea from one of the Volvo forums

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Hi, It depends on the dealer unless u bougth
    from Grey, or if speedo shows figure of test done, PORSCHE and other exotics already conduct break-in, since ur car belong to premiun class u should take care avoid rev over 4000rpm some casted residue metal migth scratch bore shaft ect. wait til 1st 1000Km change oil & filter before exploit full potential. I know u know it>>
    nice VFR
    nuebies here'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Are there any Volvo clubs dito sa pinas?