New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last edited by Gerbo; September 23rd, 2009 at 11:30 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last edited by Gerbo; September 23rd, 2009 at 11:31 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    4 x108...which makes your mag options quite limited.

http://forums.focaljet.com/tire-rack...t-pattern.html

It's weird why my guy would even mention the Ford Focus as having the same bolt pattern as the V50 when it is only a 4-lugger compared to the V50's five...

I also suggest you check this out. http://volvoforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30
    thanks for the links bro

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    4 x108...which makes your mag options quite limited.
    You're mistaken. Its NOT 4 HOLES X 108, Volvo V50 is 5 HOLES X 108.

Yes, its the same as Philippine Ford Focus and Jaguar X-type. The US model Ford Focus has 4 bolt wheels.

Whats your current mags, Softop? There are some nice ones at Concept One.

Concept One Genesis and Inspire models 17' available at 5 x 108. You can use your Orig Volvo center cap.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Hi softop! Congrats on your new car!

Looking back, I kinda wished I got the V50 instead of my S40 back in 2004.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    You're mistaken. Its NOT 4 HOLES X 108, Volvo V50 is 5 HOLES X 108.

Yes, its the same as Philippine Ford Focus and Jaguar X-type. The US model Ford Focus has 4 bolt wheels.

Ok, now that makes sense... thanks

Whats your current mags, Softop? There are some nice ones at Concept One.

Stock wheels. I think it's the silver bright crius 6.5x16" described in the V50 catalog. Don't know why but this guy warned me not to buy at Concept One. I actually wanted to go there to ask na nga but he said it would be better if I just wait and buy it from them since it's an original and thus would maintain the V50 standard look.

Concept One Genesis and Inspire models 17' available at 5 x 108. You can use your Orig Volvo center cap.
    I might as well visit Concept One bro... thanks for the tip. The picture that you posted here looks very nice btw.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    Hi softop! Congrats on your new car!

Looking back, I kinda wished I got the V50 instead of my S40 back in 2004.
    Hi Ryan! It was that time when we exchanged PMs about my "quickie" acquisition that convinced me that hey, I might have gotten a good deal here. I think I might have luckily made the right decision... thanks!

I checked on the car yesterday and man, when they say they are going to replace everything that needs to be replaced by the book, THEY MEAN IT! They replaced the whole ceiling, the fabric on the side doors and the console box. And mind you, those, in my honest opinion, were not even worn out yet out the last time I checked.

It still remains to be seen though... two more weeks before I get to drive my V50 again. But this time with a car plate in front that shouts C E R T I F I E D! Hehehe... babaw ko! But it matters, right? Certifieds are better...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Oh, that's good for you then!

Since you are buying used with a limited warranty, you have to insist to the dealer to replace whatever's possible as running costs for European cars can usually become expensive later on.

Good luck!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pics of your V50 please, Thx.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BocroLS9NxA"]YouTube - Design, Peter Horbury, MKS Lincoln 2009.[/ame]

Hey SOFTOP, watch PETER HORBURY and the new LINCOLN MKS. Re-inventing LINCOLN's Design DNA.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
certified pre-owned v50