New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Sino mga nagpapa service / nagpapagwa dito? ok naman service nila since they specialize in volvos and all but parang lately di na pumapasok mga boss/ in charge. dumadaan lang daw according to secretary. Is there something wrong? They're the ones who check the cars and make decisions like ordering parts and what to do with the car's problems. It would be nice lang sana if there was someone to talk to there and hindi lang iiwan yung car then bibilin nalng sa secretary anu papagawa. Lets face it , kelangan talaga makausap someone in charge cuz the secretary sure as hell don't know the technical aspects while the mechanics there can't give you a definite answer cuz they're not in a position to do so ( they cant tell you how much it will cost ,how long parts will arrive, where it will be sourced etc.) Bottomline, good service but lacks customer feedback. Almost all car shops i know will give you the owners personal cel number in case you have questions not the case here. What gives?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    when did you go there? because Wendell (owner) was busy preparing for the car show (manila autosalon).
    i agree that the owner should be there as they know what to do. but if you tell your problem to the technicians, they'll know what to do then just ask the secretary for the prices (as long as they're Volvo, i think).
    suki na ako dito. great service, great prices!!!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ya these guys are easy to talk to. Wendell is there more often than Rupert. And the mechanics are there if you need to ask something.

Reasonable prices dito.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Yep i agree with everything you guys said. ok sbra yung price , service and eveything. Nasanay lang siguro ako na on the spot may decision na agad. kapag nagmamadali ka kasi hassle kapag dadaan pa lahat sa secretary e.

-> if customer has questions or something weird happens after a job and the customer wants clarification of course he has to ask for the owner not the technician sooo.... -> he calls secretary -> secretary calls owner -> wait for the next day for a return call ( if lucky within the day ). Parang naglalaro ng pass the message haha. Cant have a fluid conversation.

Im still all praises for this shop. Never pa naman nagkagulo.

ill try to talk to wendell nalang siguro. ever since it was always rupert who talks to me. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Noticed that the last post for this was in Dec. '08. I tried googling Habrec but the website http://www.habrec.com/ says "coming soon..." Would appreciate it if someone could post a map and contact nos. Will be coming from Makati. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash View Post
    Noticed that the last post for this was in Dec. '08. I tried googling Habrec but the website http://www.habrec.com/ says "coming soon..." Would appreciate it if someone could post a map and contact nos. Will be coming from Makati. Thanks.
    T:4102997, N domingo cor P Tuazon. Call them for directions.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Has anyone tried RJP near C-5 Commonwealth?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Sarado na ba sila o lumipat lang?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    where ca i find Habrec? please i need parts for my v70

10. Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by mckomate.ma View Post
    where ca i find Habrec? please i need parts for my v70
    Try Volvo Mechanic Philippines or Opel Parts Philippines ok sila gumawa and do home service pa...liza 09055887341 i dont have problem with them for 5yrs with my car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Casa alternative HABREC/GRUPPO TALYER rant