New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The iconic Golf would have been a winner if it was one of the first models to be released. The Jetta TDI with the more powerful 2.0L TDI engine (140hp/320Nm) coupled with the DSG tranny would have been decently priced for 1.295M instead.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Scirocco R is reported to be on display (sadly not on sale) at Greenbelt. I'd really like to have one if they priced it well enough for the BIR to recognize it as a business expense. Alam ko kasi 2.2m or 2.4m ang limit ng BIR.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    On display 9 models: scirocco, golf, beetle cabriolet, tuareg, tiguan, touran, beetle, passat, jetta

Magulo ang isang tanong sa free beetle contest: how many cars on display at greenbelt shopping malls daw..papano ang nkadisplay sa ayala museum..? Sabi ng mga promo staff part ndaw ng mall areas ang museum..mattechnical pa ata ang sagot ko sayang ang beetle.. Pero as with all brand new cars amoy bagong kotse tlaga..

Maganda ang golf pero kung kaya ng bulsa ko tiguan na lang..

Inulan lang kaya bisi mga punas guys..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I was hoping they were priced lower

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I talked to one of the local VW reps in Greenbelt last Saturday. I asked him why such an output from the TDI engine on the Jetta and even inquired if it was the 1.6L TDI they had on it due to the output specs. He told me that the 2.0L TDI engine they placed on the Jetta and Touran is the same as the one powering the Tiguan. He said they tweaked the engine to lower output for the Jetta and Touran. The engine on the Tiguan is the same as those 2.0L TDI engines they have in Europe and US models. I don't know though why the heck they did that.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    May bibili pa rin naman ng VW yun nga lang ilan ilan lang.Gusto ko talaga yung golf.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    They are offering 100k discount for the first 100 buyers.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Some of the popular VWs are not in the line up because the have issues sa gasoline naten-either too low or too contaminated. That's their reason. Although, why do we have porsche 911s and Lambo dealerships if they were iffy about the quality of our gasolines?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mufflerlock View Post
    Some of the popular VWs are not in the line up because the have issues sa gasoline naten-either too low or too contaminated. That's their reason. Although, why do we have porsche 911s and Lambo dealerships if they were iffy about the quality of our gasolines?
    As the head of VW Philippines stated in an interview (regarding other premium cars using our local gas), "That's their problem, not ours."

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    no display of sEdan on Fort B showroom ...

Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast