Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Volkswagen Jetta Trendline 2.0 TDI 5MT - P1,295,000

Volkswagen Touran Comfort Line 2.0 TDI DSG - P1,775,000

Volkswagen Tiguan Trendline 2.0 TDI 6AT - P2,109,000

Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 TDI V6 8AT - P4,290,000

Volkswagen Philippines announces pricing for 1st batch of models | TopGear.com.ph

Launching Sept 27 Greenbelt. BGC showroom open on Sept 28.
    Definitely not for the lowly-paid employees like me. The pricing's a bit too high as you can get an SUV for the price of a Jetta.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ooppss....that's not good. The pricing is a bit high so it will be tough for VW to compete against the Japanese or Korean brands, unless they plan to outsell the German brands.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    touareg at 4.29M? paksyet, i'd rather get me a LC200 with all the bells and whistles, and at 190k less!

same as before, they priced themselves out.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    touareg at 4.29M? paksyet, i'd rather get me a LC200 with all the bells and whistles, and at 190k less!

same as before, they priced themselves out.
    BMW X5 kasi daw ang katapat. But yeah, an LC200 would be a better car, has more seats and as a Toyota, after sales service won't be a headache.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    "As a brand that literally means “People's Car”, VW Philippines will be pricing their models above the top end Japanese brands but lower than the brand's German compatriots such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW and even Audi (to which VW cars are technically related)."

VW PH outlines dealer plan, models, prices and strategy - Auto News by AutoIndustriya.com

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    "As a brand that literally means “People's Car”, VW Philippines will be pricing their models above the top end Japanese brands but lower than the brand's German compatriots such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW and even Audi (to which VW cars are technically related)."

VW PH outlines dealer plan, models, prices and strategy - Auto News by AutoIndustriya.com
    Good luck with their strategy.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    masisinok mga VW cars sa gasolina ng mga small players ... daw

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Di puwede kargahan ng Extreme97 yung TSI engines ng VW. Baka masira.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Partner with Ayala? A good company but also comes with good prices for themselves.

I got some isuzus from the Ayalas. And so far so expensive in their casa services.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    The problem with VW is that they are going to enter to the market without any highly desirable OMFG BBQ cars
    Basically they have no showstoppers to bring their customers into their dealers or motorshow stands

I mean Peugeot entered here with the RCZ, Ford reentered the market with the slightly subsidized Expedition (it was 1.4M during its time), Subaru with the STI (obviously), Audi with the TT, and at the bottom end of the scale, Kia with the Pride (it brought people to their dealerships, so job done)

Nothing VW is selling here is either desirable or cheap. Not bringing the Beetle/Scirocco/Up will hurt them massively

Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast