New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    good day fellow tsikoteers... recently bought a volkswagen caravelle 2001 model.. every thing is ok except that every 65km the engine stops... after 2-3 minutes it'll start and you can drive again... any idea what might be the problem? and where can i have it serviced and where can i buy parts? the nearest shop po sana near subic bay freeport....

thanks.

congratulations to tsikot's soft opening!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ask ko din baka may nakakita or nakagawa na ng caravelle engine swap/transplant, kasi may binebenta sa akin wala ng makina at alam ko kung buuin ko man is napakamahal considering high price ng europarts din,balak ko sana palitan na lang ng makina, orig engine was syncro (diesel 2.5 4wd) maayos pa ang tranny(manual) pero useless na siguro unless makakita ako dyan ng murang makina, i'm thinking of a kia carnival/sedona engine (2.9) or pwede kaya yung mga mitsu 4d68t or toyota 2ct, which are all transverse (balagbag), baka meron dyan makatulong. Thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by denalcaraz View Post
    good day fellow tsikoteers... recently bought a volkswagen caravelle 2001 model.. every thing is ok except that every 65km the engine stops... after 2-3 minutes it'll start and you can drive again... any idea what might be the problem? and where can i have it serviced and where can i buy parts? the nearest shop po sana near subic bay freeport....

thanks.

congratulations to tsikot's soft opening!!!
    you can go to CARABELLE VW parts along G.Araneta, they r specilized in any VWmodels, i also sourced out parts frm there for my VW POLO

Volkswagen Caravelle 2001