New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sino po ang owner dito ng Polo Classic VolksWagen? any feedback? i'm buying to buy one. malakas po ba sa gas? mahirap po ba ang maintenace?

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I have parts for Polo Classic. Txt/call me at 09177448113 or just PM me to inquire about the price.

Thanks.

Jay Castillo

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Former owner of a Polo.

Comments: Hirap maghanap ng parts. Hindi naman sirain but the car was not abused. I had to replace the spark plug wires a couple of times.

Fuel consumption depends on drivin style and engine condition. I used to average around 8km/L city driving. Highway was something else, the best I did was 18 km/L. New synth oil and speed was a constant 90kmh. Normally, I do around 13-14 km/L on the highway.

Ano ba price range ng Polo?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Astig yan

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    may ganito opismate ko dati.. nabili nya ng brand new..akala kase nya since volkswagen e baka parang beetle na maraming parts..after 5 years nasira, sumakit ulo nya sa hirap ng pyesa..walang pyesa..had to sell it cheap..

up to you.. you could buy cars like these cheap.. a 5 year old like this is priced like a 10 year old corolla.. pero syempre there is a catch..hehehe..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    owned one worst on parts pati service na rin kung meron pa hehehe.
    suggestion
    buy a mercedez benz cheaper on parts and readily available

Polo Classic VolksWagen