New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    Musta naman ang parts availability?

I mean used cars ito eh. So there is a good chance some parts will need replacement na.
    Since VW-PH only started selling a big number of cars in 2016, we have yet to know how good the Ayala dealership can deal with parts supply once a big number of VW vehicles start replacing some broken parts. Even those initial VW units sold between 2013-2015, not much is being said about owners having big problems on parts supply.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Maintenance sked ng VWs is 15k km or 1 year, whichever comes first. So depende sa takbo, most VWs madalang pa ang bisita sa casa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by moipogi View Post
    Maintenance sked ng VWs is 15k km or 1 year, whichever comes first. So depende sa takbo, most VWs madalang pa ang bisita sa casa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ok yan ah pero ako din usually annually check up na ako kahit sa ibang brand kasi meron akong friend as in never nagpatune up buhay pa ang kotse parang nasa 70k or up na wala naman daw nagkaproblema kaya di siya naniniwala sa magpacheck up buti wala naman nangyayari sa kotse niya

thanks guys sa replies, balak ko kasi bumili ng VW ang pitch ko is jetta or gts though kapag icocompare mo parang mas sulit ang jetta, gusto ko sana polo HB yung new release ng euro pero parang matagal pa ata nila lalabasin yun

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ewan ko kasi yun dati di ba nagbenta sila ng VW dito yun Polo din yata yun marketed as upscale kasi nga from Europe, wala din nagsayang lang pera mga bumile nun

nun nilabas kasi eto noon, may Civic ESi na dad ko, tapos bibile sya ulet gusto nya to VW polo para daw maka-feel sya ng European , buti na lang na-convince ko kaya bumile na lang sya ng Civic VTi. eh di masayang-masaya sya kasi value for money yun dalawang family car namin na yun nun binenta tipong 100K or less lang nawala sa SRP. oo parehong Honda civic pero never naman sumakit ulo namin tsaka nun binenta parang hotcake. dami nangungulit

dapat kasi pag ganito pag-isipan mabuti, di porkit Euro car eh sosy ka na. pano ka maging sosy kung paktay ka sa pyesa, paktay ka na sa pyesa, parang wala naman takers sa used market. double whammy to

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    that vw polo was actually a rebadged skoda (if memory serves me right).
    vw owned skoda (at that time, i think).

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    My dad’s friend also has the old VW polo, its a keeper as in his still keeping it kasi di nya mabenta kahit mura. Pero may gamit pa yun ngayon, ginagamit nyang as cabinet para gamit ng mga manok panabong nya

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    My dad’s friend also has the old VW polo, its a keeper as in his still keeping it kasi di nya mabenta kahit mura. Pero may gamit pa yun ngayon, ginagamit nyang as cabinet para gamit ng mga manok panabong nya
    hahnchenwagen !

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think the Polos we have here now are made in Malaysia or India.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that vw polo was actually a rebadged skoda (if memory serves me right).
    vw owned Skoda (at that time, i think).

VAG (Volkswagen AG) own Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Bentley car brands as well as Volkswagen, MAN and Scania trucks and Ducati motorbikes, whereas I believe that Ducati is currently for sale.

The VW Polo 6N or Mk 3 was launched in 1994 as a 3 and 5 door hatchback. The Seat Ibiza Mk2 was launched at the same time also as a 3 and 5 door hatchback together with the Seat Cordoba as a 4 door saloon / sedan and Cordoba Vario as a 5 door estate / wagon all based on the same platform. The Cordoba and Cordoba Vario were then given the Polo nose and also sold as Polo Classic and Polo Variant. The Skoda Fabia Mk 1 launched in 1999 was also part of this extended family but did not share any body panels with either the VW Polo or Seat Ibiza / Cordoba.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by A RO-95 View Post
    VAG (Volkswagen AG) own Volkswagen, Skoda, Seat, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bugatti and Bentley car brands as well as Volkswagen, MAN and Scania trucks and Ducati motorbikes, whereas I believe that Ducati is currently for sale.

The VW Polo 6N or Mk 3 was launched in 1994 as a 3 and 5 door hatchback. The Seat Ibiza Mk 2 was launched at the same time also as a 3 and 5 door hatchaback together with the Seat Cordoba as a 4 door saloon / sedan and Cordoba Vario as a 5 door estate / wagon all based on the same platform. The Cordoba and Cordoba Vario were then given the Polo nose and also sold as Polo Classic and Polo Variant. The Skoda Fabia Mk 1 launched in 1999 was also part of this extended family but did not share any body panels with either the VW Polo or Seat Ibiza / Cordoba.
    The Skoda Fabia Mk 1 was actually based on the next generation platform PQ24 shared with the Polo 9N or Mk 4 and Seat 6L or Mk 3. The predecessor to the Skoda Fabia Mk 1 was the Skoda Felcia, which although having a lot of VW technology was actually based on it's own platform as it was already in development before VAG took Skoda over.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast