New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ndi pa naman plano i-restore. pero gus2 ko lang sana ma-restore yun kaso we still have to wait till we sell the house, kze mahal magpa-restore. :roll:

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL
    as i observed our VW, its n0t "matakaw" in terms of fuel consumption. tipid talaga. how i wish it is running good right n0w. gus2 k0 patakbuhin ulet yun. sayang e. natutulog lang sa haus. :roll:
    car girl, ilang cc ba veedubs nyo? fuel consumption actually depends kung ilang cc, condition of the engine and modifications. but, generally, matipid sa fuel ang veedubs, especially the 12, 1300. in my case its a little bit matakaw as in 10.5km/liter. however that is negligible considering its a 79 engine, matakaw konti kasi po twin carbs, power steering and a/c sanden 505. nonetheless, i love my veedubs. 8) ill post pics as soon as paint job will be done :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow77phl
    Quote Originally Posted by CaRGirL
    as i observed our VW, its n0t "matakaw" in terms of fuel consumption. tipid talaga. how i wish it is running good right n0w. gus2 k0 patakbuhin ulet yun. sayang e. natutulog lang sa haus. :roll:
    car girl, ilang cc ba veedubs nyo? fuel consumption actually depends kung ilang cc, condition of the engine and modifications. but, generally, matipid sa fuel ang veedubs, especially the 12, 1300. in my case its a little bit matakaw as in 10.5km/liter. however that is negligible considering its a 79 engine, matakaw konti kasi po twin carbs, power steering and a/c sanden 505. nonetheless, i love my veedubs. 8) ill post pics as soon as paint job will be done :D
    hmmmm basta alam ko 1200 yun. wala na ako ibang alam dun... he3...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    car girl, it defintely is not matakaw on fuel consumption. di kasi ganun kalaki engine displacement mo. anyway, goodluck! happy new year

__________________________________________________ ______________________VW: Invest in precious metals!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may beetle kami dito.. and we need some tips and tricks..hehehe..

irestore ng dad ko.. i need help

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    if you live near v.luna there is a shop there RCG motors along the road left side look for Bong Guibani, they were once connected with DMG phils and knows a lot about beetles.
    i am not good in street names, pero his shop is near the entrance of v.luna. from edsa take the road going to SSS, youl pass by LTO and make a right at the first stop light, you will see his shop there. afaik, member siya ng karman phils

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    anu un karman phils?.hehe

RCG?. inde kasi ako familiar masyado sa roads.. san malapit..hehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    You can try 510 Auto Restoration in San Juan. Specialty nila Volkswagen but they can fix other cars also. Look for the owner Louie Baltazar. He is the president of one of the Volkswagen assoc. 7229084 or 09179070750

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    where is the shop exalctly. thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    510 Lt Artiaga San Juan. Its near M Paterno. If you are coming from Greenhills Ortigas going to New Manila , turn left to Santolan. After Kartek turn right to M Paterno then left to Lt Artiaga.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
any old skool volkswagen peeps? :D