New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not my 1st hand experience though pero wifey pinsan prefer the Ormoc - Cebu (Pier Quatro) sa pagtawid papuntang Leyte with his adventure. Usual pier lang yung sa Ormoc pero puede mong eh tawid papuntang Cebu.

Saan ba ang rota nyo at tsaka SUV ba ang sasakyan?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    manila-cebu kami. balak namin via mindoro pero malayo dami hops. kaya nun may nagsabi may rota dito nag decide ako na dito nalang. one patrol and one pajero convoy kami. yun no.lang ng shipping lines ang need ko. thanks in advance. sent you a pm

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay
    hey Peeps,

Is there a RORO service from Isabel, Leyte to Danao Cebu? We're planning a road trip from Manila to Cebu. Coming from Batangas is out of the question as we need to sea hop 4 times. Pls if you guys can provide the contact no. of EB Aznar Shipping which I think offers RORO ferry services. Or any other alternative. We leave Manila on the 23rd of the month. Salamat in advance.
    this is the number listed in the phone book - (32) 233-2072. HTH

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SiR Afrasya, kung plano nyong mag stop-over sa Cebu. Try to keep in touch with Nyor Latags......

Nyor Latags, Okey lang ba? nangimbita daan una na nanghid.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    wa blema nyor kalins basta ikaw.

sir afrasya, if you happen to be coming here in cebu, pls post here. i will then pm you my contact number.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok thank you guys!!! Mag EB tayo together with happiman sa Cebu. sa 24th ang alis namin. thanks again.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got back last Nov. 30. Here are my pix

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2116727385

And some infos:

RORO vessels from Matnog to Allen departs every hour 24hrs po ito. 750+ per vehicle (Gen 2.5 Pajero), including driver. 80php per passenger.

The RORO from Isabel, Leyte to Danao Cebu is. has only one schedule, 12:30PM. 1,850 per vehicle including driver, 300 per passenger. So if you leave (road) Allen port early and catch this boat you can be in Cebu in just two days.

Ocean Jet FastCraft from Cebu to Tagbilaran Bohol 520php bothway (valid for 7 days). You can rent a van (naka standby sila sa Tagbilaran port) to pick you up and tour you around the tourist spots like Loboc River, chocolate Hills, Tarsier habitat, etc. Ave. rate is 2,000 php.

Sorry I wasn't able to hook up with you guys (kalinaw_75 and latagaw) as we had a very tight schedule. The Bohol trip was unplanned kaya nabawasan stay namin sa city. Pagbalik namin sigurado mag EB tayo.
    Last edited by afrasay; December 4th, 2005 at 09:45 AM.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005

Pards error lumabas sa link mo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

And some infos:

RORO vessels from Matnog to Allen departs every hour 24hrs po ito. 750+ per vehicle (Gen 2.5 Pajero), including driver. 80php per passenger.

The RORO from Isabel, Leyte to Danao Cebu is. has only one schedule, 12:30PM. 1,850 per vehicle including driver, 300 per passenger. So if you leave (road) Allen port early and catch this boat you can be in Cebu in just two days.

Ocean Jet FastCraft from Cebu to Tagbilaran Bohol 520php bothway (valid for 7 days). You can rent a van (naka standby sila sa Tagbilaran port) to pick you up and tour you around the tourist spots like Loboc River, chocolate Hills, Tarsier habitat, etc. Ave. rate is 2,000 php.

Sorry I wasn't able to hook up with you guys (kalinaw_75 and latagaw) as we had a very tight schedule. The Bohol trip was unplanned kaya nabawasan
    stay namin sa city. Pagbalik namin sigurado mag EB tayo.
    Last trip ata sa pagtawid ng ferry yung 1:30AM ang alis tapos resume naman 4:00AM. Kumusta naman ang daan sa Samar bossing?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry, eto na yun link
    pix

kalinaw_75,

Nag improve naman since the last time (1999) we've passed Samar. Ganda yun last 50 KM or so , well paved asphalt road. Nakakatawa nga, sabi nun guard sa Matnog every hour hanggang 12 midnight, eh tanong what time mag resume? 1 am daw hehe... eh di tuloy2 pa rin. Balik kami next year. Wala pa akong pix ng Magellan cross.
    Last edited by afrasay; December 4th, 2005 at 09:52 AM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
who's from leyte?