New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    ei guys! planning to get a new car but im planning to get a mini car. im eyeing on the swift but with its ground clearance of 140mm & the leg room inside (im close to 6') but still wanting to get the swift pa rin.. 2nd option is the aveo but the inside is to empty and so as the jazz....
    any swift owner can share some info re the durablity and also some disadvantages of swift?.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    jazz for me..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hyundai Getz sa akin

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Getz, CRDi. All the fun of a a 1.5 at the price of a 1.3. Not as much legroom as a Jazz, I think, and the interior is equally bare, but it's not cramped in the back. The new facelift is decent looking, with standard foglights, to boot.
    Other than that, the Jazz is a good choice, and dress-up kits are widely available... wait for the facelift, as it'll have suspension and engine upgrades.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ambot lang kung available pa diha ang Scion.... Kung available man gani eh consider ang xA na modelo..... kung daku-daku ang budget mini cooper nlang.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    We don't have Scions, and the xA is not much more than an Echo rebadge... same stiff and jittery suspension and engine. The NEW Echo/Yaris may come here, though.

The cooper isn't really a supermini, it's more like a subcompact, like the Peugeot 206... a half size below current japanese compacts. And its three times the price of the Jazz.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    jazz

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the mini car is the in thing ata ngaun. lately, I'm seeing more and more jazz, aveo, getz, picanto and swift on our roads.

my dad just got back from HK from a 2-day business trip. to his surprise, puro mini-cars din daw doon ngaun and of course the luxury/sports cars like BMWs, benz, etc
    dami daw jazz, swift and getz. wala gano masyado SUV's like Fords and even AUVs.

siguro signs of the times na, with rising fuel prices and asian cities getting saturated as ever, the logical thing to do is to buy small cars.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    1 series...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    swift na 1.5GLX 3door would be a good option....hindi yata available sa stock pero baka pede i-special order

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
which mini car in the market is the best..