New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi guys, where can u get accessories for my kia carens, i got the lx model ust to save a liitle on the budget and i was also opting for the m/t. anyway, i'm looking for fog lamps. thanks

OT > di ba pwede avail ang roofrail/ fogs ng EX model for the LX?

gusto ko kasi din ng LX model kasi yun lang ang may manual...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    check out GoldRich in Banawe, look for Leony...they have chrome stuff for the interior door handle, aircon vents. For external accessories, chrome for headlight, taillight, door handles and visor as well...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Hi guys! I just wanted to ask, has anyone installed chrome covers for the headlights and tail lights of the Carens? And has anyone installed rain window visors too? I would appreciate a pic so that I can decide if I will install these once I have my Carens already. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Has anyone installed leather/leatherette seatcovers on their Kia Carens?

Also, does anyone know if there is a cargo liner locally available for this? I saw on the internet that you could buy a cargo liner that is tailor fitted to the cargo area of the Carens (including the area of the 3rd row seats if folded down). I would really like to get this so that the interior carpeting & seatcovers will not be ruined whenever any cargo is loaded inside...

Any help and/or pics will be greatly appreciated!

looking for accessories for my kia carens