New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sonshine Cyling Festival 2010 promises to be one of the most exciting and biggest cycling events this year. This will include a General Race, a whole day bazaar, entertainment as well as a Cycling Cup that will start from Alabang to Tagaytay and back to Alabang as the grand attraction.

This event is expected to be participated by the following:

· Cycling enthusiasts
    · Cycling clubs
    · Professional and non-professional cyclists

Date: Cycling Cup race (Support vehicles): 8:00 am-5:00 pm, September 25, 2010
    Venue: Filinvest Corporate City, Ayala Alabang, Metro Manila
    In line with this, we would like to ask again your support and help in this event. We would like to ask Team Hyundai Philippines to participate in this event by providing this event 10 SUVs (Tucson and Santa Fe) as support vehicles of the team sponsors namely; Oakley, Clear for Men, Rexona, Fern Cee, Coca Cola, Fissan Foot Powder, Zest Airways, Columbia Sports Wear, David Salon and Vitwater.

As part of the event, event stickers will be put on support vehicles. (tanggalable naman siya, so don't worry about the cars J ) . HARI will be providing P2500 worth of gas for the cars and mea

I need 3 more committed members to join us to support this event. Please make sure you are available and that you understand the above details prior to registering. Please sign your name and contact number below list.

NOTE: Do not register if you have roadblocks, we don't want to screw up the line up:
    1) Mark
    2) CJ
    3) Jack
    4) Bryan & Ken (One car)
    5)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Boys n Gerls nabasa ko sa SFCP pwede pala sumama yung ibang members kahit maki-sabay nalang sa mga Tucson na kasama sa event. Pati ata food niyo kasama din sa allowance.

From LadyRider: By the way, pwede daw hanggang 3-5 ang sakay ng bawat SF. So kung 5 SF ang sasama, 25 ang pwedeng headcount! hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Sonshine Cyling Festival 2010 promises to be one of the most exciting and biggest cycling events this year. This will include a General Race, a whole day bazaar, entertainment as well as a Cycling Cup that will start from Alabang to Tagaytay and back to Alabang as the grand attraction.

This event is expected to be participated by the following:

· Cycling enthusiasts
    · Cycling clubs
    · Professional and non-professional cyclists

Date: Cycling Cup race (Support vehicles): 8:00 am-5:00 pm, September 25, 2010
    Venue: Filinvest Corporate City, Ayala Alabang, Metro Manila
    In line with this, we would like to ask again your support and help in this event. We would like to ask Team Hyundai Philippines to participate in this event by providing this event 10 SUVs (Tucson and Santa Fe) as support vehicles of the team sponsors namely; Oakley, Clear for Men, Rexona, Fern Cee, Coca Cola, Fissan Foot Powder, Zest Airways, Columbia Sports Wear, David Salon and Vitwater.

As part of the event, event stickers will be put on support vehicles. (tanggalable naman siya, so don't worry about the cars J ) . HARI will be providing P2500 worth of gas for the cars and mea

I need 3 more committed members to join us to support this event. Please make sure you are available and that you understand the above details prior to registering. Please sign your name and contact number below list.

NOTE: Do not register if you have roadblocks, we don't want to screw up the line up:
    1) Mark
    2) CJ
    3) Jack
    4) Bryan & Ken (One car)
    5)
    Sir pang 5th ako Mschumacher me and my wife. Thanks

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sure Ian.

Paki text na rin si CJP regarding this.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    talked to cjp already the other day. With regards to the sticko design check your email.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *Ken, I need one more car to replace mackie...he is part of the event so he cannot join the support group... please help get one replacement from tsikot forum. Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yay!

Sige I'll try.

*CJP: Kung ok lang kay mackie, ako nalang mag drive ng Tucson niya?

Back to the list:
    1)
    2) CJ
    3) Jack
    4) Bryan & Ken (One car)
    5) Mschumacher & Wifey

Slot Number 1 is open!
    Last edited by Starex_Gold; September 13th, 2010 at 10:25 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *ken, I can't comment on that, pm mo sya. I don't think sasama sya sa tagaytay...mukhang multi event kse eto not sure of the programme, I will post on tom afternoon full details of the meet-up and allowed passenger and timestop. I will post this also at yahoogroup, first listed, first accomodation

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    *CJP - cjp, ask ko lang... kung hanggang what time yung event na to?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    *bryan, not sure pa bro, details will be announced tom as stated above...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast