New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was prodded by a principal of Kotse.com to check out their new "revitilized" website which I did today (after a self-imposed boycott for a number of years already).

Aside from the aesthetics of the site which is better than the old Kotse site, the same old ugly "flaming" of posters' opinions still rears its ugly head.

I even read an acidic post by a nissan fanatic about Ford cars. Well, well, well, old habits never really die!

I can say that Tsikot is still the best motoring site in terms of civility, respect of others opinion, discipline, and pro-activeness of moderators. With freedom & democracy, you have to have responsibility, restraint and discipline. I'm glad that Tsikot has maintained its preeminence because of this!

We have to salute the Mods and Admins for keeping things in order

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salute to tsikot admins and mods!

fafable pa mga yan. :D
    Last edited by baiskee; July 14th, 2005 at 04:04 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are still too many immature posters there esp in the off topics section that has nothing to say but immature *** topics, politically incorrect stereotyping etc.

But all in all, the site improved a lot, and it still attracts a lot more newcomers who simply searched for a forum in the web about Phil automotive. I'm sure most of us started with kotse the same way.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by woodfire
    I can say that Tsikot is still the best motoring site in terms of civility, respect of others opinion, discipline, and pro-activeness of moderators. With freedom & democracy, you have to have responsibility, restraint and discipline. I'm glad that Tsikot has maintained its preeminence because of this! :
    I agree!
    It's really the posters (not so educated ones) who destroys the image of kotse.
    wait, why not infulence the not so good posters of kotse by posting good stuffs there. naisip ko lang po. since some of the members of tsikot, mymitsu and other motoring sites are also posters/members of kotse...including me.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    salute to tsikot admins and mods!

:bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    when i was looking to buy a car .. i started lurking at kotse .. pero nakaka-hilo yung ads portion niya .. napansin ko medyo mas orderly yung ad section sa tsikot .. so dito ako sa tsikot una nagpost at tuluyan nagbabad ..

.. i still lurk in kotse though ..
    Last edited by mrpink; July 14th, 2005 at 04:51 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I only read the automotive stuff, and rarely post. I no longer go to the non-auto forums. You're right about the immature posters though. But still there are some patient posters who write useful replies.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero ngayon, medyo nawala mga flamers sa kotse, and matino na ang diskusyon.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    OT. mga boss. anybody here knows what's wrong with mymitsu? tried accessing just now and got this message...This Account Has Been Suspended
    Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tsikot & other(s)