New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we are testing a mobile skin for the tsikot forums that will automatically be detected and loaded if the forums are accessed from a mobile device.

if you can access the web from your mobile device (PDA, cellphone, blackberry, PSP, etc), kindly try accessing our forums (http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums) and check if the light tsikot_mobile skin loads.

it is a light skin, with no images and minimal features: logging in / out, forums, thread, post browsing, newest posts, replying to a message, reading and sending PMs, forums searching.

if you can log in, try to browse this thread and post a reply from your mobile device.

please post here your experience (success or failed), your mobile device and model, and access (wifi, smart/globe internet, etc).

thank you!

:car:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posting from an Asus P525 WM5.0 PDA Phone via wifi.

Loading is pretty fast.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks boybi!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    loads fast and was able to login via samsung blackjack and edge. much better than viewing the original version on a tiny screen. but when i tried posting here, i was taken back to the main mobile page logged out (username and password box visible again). ill try again later.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mas mabilis nga itong tsikot-light. Pero quickie lang pala ang reply-mode. Ibig sabihin, reply agad within the hour? (biro lang)

Pansin ko lang, mula sa topic list, hindi pwedeng mag-jump ng page (like to the last page) sa isang thread dahil sa page 1 ang unang punta ng browser. Dahil ba sa browser o dahil sa tsikot light? Everything else seems to be ok.

Using an O2 XDA Exec running WinMobile 5, via WiFi. Sorry, pero di ko na susubukan via the O2 network dahil sa sobrang taga nila sa data rate.

I'll try to use this PDA more often for browsing the forum.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Currently using my N80 via office wifi.
    Using the html browser.

seems ok.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    using P990i on both office WLAN and on 3G. i think it is ok.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala palang date & time of posting sa mobile edition.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Also, when I tap on QReply, it brings me to the main forums.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Ok to ah. I'm on a blackberry and will browse some more before I give feedback.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tsikot Mobile: Beta Testers Needed