New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Is there anyway we can create a group outside P.I. under Tsikot.com? We already formed a group here in UAE under MymitsuPh.com, since we already attracted a number of members using a non-mitsu vehicle, we decided to expand our group to be more on mixed vehicles and if its possible, to run under your name' whilst keeping the MymitsuPh.com at the same time...

We temporarily created our webiste * http://mymitsuphuae.tripod.com .

Please advise....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out the tsikot chapter threads please.there are people around your area.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    check out the tsikot chapter threads please.there are people around your area.

Sir, nag open na po ako ng thread "Pinoy Tsikoteers in Dubai". What im asking po sana is to materialize it here internationally. Go signal lang po ng admins and moderators ang hinihintay namin. Kung wala pong magiging problema using "Tsikot.com - UAE Group". As per your blessings, will be using same banner and same stickers.

Most of our members were unable or dont have access to internet at all.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir...tsikot.com firstly...is an ONLINE COMMUNITY.i am not against it.but it will defeat the purpose of the board kung hindi rin naman sila nakakainternet and using the name tsikot".com"

let's wait for the other mods and admins.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    OK po Sir... we dont like kasi to start immediately without informing the concerned persons like you. Ayaw po namin na in the end, mabalitaan nyo na lang na may grupo dito sa UAE using "tsikot.com" name.

You can browse our site for our activities and likes...We just want to accomodate non-mitsu members and to make it for all na and that's why we think about "Tsikot.com" to approach first.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's gonna be great, really.
    my opinion lang naman is sana, nandito sila sa board.=)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    meron na pong iba na member na po dito sa forum, but mostly po talaga, yung iba po ay walang access sa net.

If that would be one of your requirements, wala pong magiging problema, we can ask them to register here first.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter
    it's gonna be great, really.
    my opinion lang naman is sana, nandito sila sa board.=)

Bhongskie and myself trying to organize this talaga long time pa, ask per Bhongskie nga, madami kasing gustong sumali sa MMPHUAE na non mitsu car owner, mostly here kasi in Abu Dhabi ay naka-BMW & Benz (old school), and Nissan.
    Since you've got the blessing, i will encourage, i mean we will ask them to visit the site and register first.
    Last edited by Pajoz; January 29th, 2006 at 01:41 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmm...ok lang naman siguro..

at least some of you are here...=)

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    olrayt... we'll be having a Fun Run on Abu Dhabi this Friday under Sir Pajoz supervision to gather more members, we can discuss all the details with them and we'll be posting their feedback.

Thanks a lot Sir!!!
    Last edited by bhongskie; January 29th, 2006 at 02:40 PM.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Tsikot.com Global?