New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    firefox users will see this:

this is not good as tsikot carries ads from sponsors.

this google's report:
    [SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Advisory provided by[/SIZE]
    Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for yehey.com

What is the current listing status for yehey.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
    Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 7 time(s) over the past 90 days.
    What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 1014 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 381 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2009-03-26, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2009-03-26.Malicious software includes 684 scripting exploit(s), 43 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 3 new process(es) on the target machine.
    Malicious software is hosted on 6 domain(s), including wwwfbcdn.net/, thecountx.net/, auctlva.com/.
    2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including me9x.cn/, ca9x.com/.
    This site was hosted on 7 network(s) including AS23930 (IPVG), AS4323 (TWTC), AS8075 (MICROSOFT).
    Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, yehey.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
    Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
    How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
    Next steps:
    Updated 3 hours ago

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    same here. now google shows that the site is malware.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you very much for the notice.

We are looking into the problem. Apparently, our parent domain, yehey.com has been tagged as the 'Attack Site'

if you go to http://yehey.com and all its subdomains, all are tagged as such. I have already informed the tech people over at yehey and have pointed out this problem to them.

http://www.google.com/search?q=yehey...L_enPH218PH219 Googling "yehey.com" reveals that all subdomains under the yehey.com parent domain are affected.

I am sure they're looking at this now, addressing the issue and hopefully will prevent such from happening again in the future.

Thank you and we apologize for the inconvenience.

We will keep you posted.

Tsikot Admins

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got this message also.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    same here, meron po bang virus ang tsikot?
    nag change ako sa opera OK naman
    Last edited by raine; March 27th, 2009 at 01:09 PM. Reason: additional

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    opera is ok pero pag try mo pasukin ang yehey.com, andun, may problem and not advisable daw. safari browser hindi na rin pwede ang tsikot. so down to internet explorer and opera browsers nalang. sana maayos agad eto

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i'm using firefox now and i got rid of the warnings. click tools >>options>>security tab>>uncheck 2nd box that sez 'tell me blah blah'.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I got the same problem with my Firefox. Unfortunately, I cant find the option to remove it in the tools section. As a result, I cant log-in to tsikot and I need to use a different computer just to log in.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by webmiester View Post
    I got the same problem with my Firefox. Unfortunately, I cant find the option to remove it in the tools section. As a result, I cant log-in to tsikot and I need to use a different computer just to log in.
    Meron namang link sa lower right corner nung FIREFOX warning, "Ignore this warning". Use that to go ahead and load the tsikot page you want to visit.
    Last edited by woohoo; March 27th, 2009 at 05:28 PM.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tsupermario View Post
    i'm using firefox now and i got rid of the warnings. click tools >>options>>security tab>>uncheck 2nd box that sez 'tell me blah blah'.
    I recommend NOT to do this. What if you visit other sites that *REALLY* have malware? Yari ang computer mo. :nono:

I suggest firefox users just click the "Ignore this warning" link at the lower right corner when the warning appears. Pero dito lang sa TSIKOT, mind you. Siyempre hindi tayo sure sa ibang websites.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast