New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka pano ba talaga i lowered? yung body lang ba? o yung chasis?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    for the front, yung body. for the rear, yung chasis and body na ata.. will find the link then post ko maya.. :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i found the link but this is the extreme lowered bitcharg! syet.. sana ganito auto ko..
    http://groups.msn.com/TheAdmiralsLair/bitcharggallery.msnw?Page=23
    the milder (lowered) ones will be posted later.. trabaho muna ako.. hehe! :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i was wrong nga pala.. to lower the front, you need to put tabs too.. so both front and rear of the chasis will have tabs.. my mistake.. :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

may nakita ba kayong body na ganito?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hindi siya bit charg tsong.. ibang brand siya na hindi ata binebenta dito sa atin (as far as i know..) the brand of this mini rc is shen qi wei.. it costs $15 to order the car online, $6 for the body only (not yet nclusive of postage and handling).. i think zipzaps has these too.. sayang nga at wala nito sa atin..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    Ahehehe!!!! jay crew just look at the rc thread for the full story :D Eto summary, i got it from mbt second hand :D

bit char-g boys::: gaanong katulin to mga pre?
    di namin masabi kung gano katulin mga toyz namin pajerokid.. but there are different motors with different rpm ratings.. the 1.0 motor is at 10,000rpm ; the 2.2 motor is at 22,000rpm ; fastest for the bitcharg is 2.6 at 26,000 rpm.. fastest as of now is the 3.8 at 38,000 rpm but this is for the bitracer.. it is not recomended to bitcharg peeps to use the bitracer engines due to it may cause stuttering (i dont know in what aspect though).. i just read this at one forum.. :D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Dudes, i have the Lucifer Rotor 3.0 all i can say is POTANG TULIN! pero ang drawbacks nito is i cant use it at the tracks...its too damn fast i end up crashing or making donuts. and the battery life is shorter. So far i have 1.0, 2.2, 3.0 rotors and to me the best rotor is the 1.0 for the tracks kasi madaling i-maneuver....swabe. yung 2.2 is still a bit wild...kailangan si takumi ka para ma-control....yung 1.0 & 12:1 combination is quite good.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    haha! kelangan pala mala takumi kami for the 2.2! magdedeliver muna ako tofu sa mt. akina for 5 years guys.. hehe! :lol:

johnadoo, astig yung pics mo.. putsa! cinareer mo na bitcharg! saya! gusto ko rin i-career kaso hirap talaga sa parts. gusto ko rin ng 1.0 para naman magumpisa muna ako sa mahina at manageable.. hirap nga i-maneuver 2.2 sa simpleng figure 8. kelangan medyo naubos na ng konti ang charge mo sa batt..

mabuhay ang tsikot bitcharg team! hehe! :D

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    .. putsa! cinareer mo na bitcharg!

hehehe....if you only knew....im now at the threshold of making my first track....i just bought the base board for the track...hehehe.....susubukan ko gayahin yung carmona....sans the inclines and declines....baka flat track na muna...hehehe pero kung mahirap, baka simple muna....:lol: next week im planning to get the booster....damn...bwisit talaga TOMY...nauubos pera ko. hehehe

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Tsikot Bit char-g team!!!!!!!