New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The "Dasmarinas bans DOTA" thread, too.

Asked Monseratto, both threads made on Tsikot Mobile.

I notice that posts made via PC, punctuations get excluded from the automatically generated thread address, while in the offending posts, the mobile app keeps them... and since browsers can't understand web addresses with punctuations...
    same here on the Dasmarinas DOTA thread.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The "Dasmarinas bans DOTA" thread, too.

Asked Monseratto, both threads made on Tsikot Mobile.

I notice that posts made via PC, punctuations get excluded from the automatically generated thread address, while in the offending posts, the mobile app keeps them... and since browsers can't understand web addresses with punctuations...
    tapos ako i always experience yung message na "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts" even though wala pa akong na post.... Tapos pag ni-repost ko, double post na ako.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    I can't access this thread also. But how come some other tsikoteers can?
    You can access the thread using the Tsikot Forum Mobile app on your gadgets, but cannot access from browsing on the PC...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We are looking into this strange problem. I temporarily archived the threads until we sort this problem out. Our apologies to the thread starter.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    tapos ako i always experience yung message na "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts" even though wala pa akong na post.... Tapos pag ni-repost ko, double post na ako.
    Same here. Madalas ako double post dahil nung "This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts".

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    I'm just new here and also encountered the same issue. Nagdouble post tuloy yun first post/reply ko

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Cannot access tsikot using internet explorer, sa firefox at chrome ok.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by vvti2.0 View Post
    Cannot access tsikot using internet explorer, sa firefox at chrome ok.
    Same with me Chrome ok, but Internet explorer has a glitch.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ^^^switch to compatibility mode.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Double-posts and errors. Has been going for months.

Also, responding to posts or doing a search within the forums produce errors such as this:
    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery( = '', = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery( = '', = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
    I have to ask why these issues have not been fixed?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Double-posts and errors. Has been going for months.

Also, responding to posts or doing a search within the forums produce errors such as this:
    Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 261

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with vB_Model::getLoadQuery($required_query = '', $force_rebuild = false) in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 337
    I have to ask why these issues have not been fixed?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast