New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just want to inform the moderators that there is a script trojan in embedded in the tsikot website...

Delete this thread after reading...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got hit myself... hopefully the admins get my message and find a fix quickly.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    kahit po ba safari infected? hindi nagshoshow up yung ganon sakin...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    nung nainfect ang tsikot.com portal ng virus, natrack instantly ng google

http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=si...ient=firefox-a

sa right side ng mga URL may check button, it means the website is safe, before nagkaroon ng question mark button dun because the site was infected....

for tsikot forums or tsikot.yehey.com pages

http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=si...ient=firefox-a

puro check marks din sa lahat ng pages... so it means safe ang site.

although i still have to double check everything dahil baka may nakalusot nga.

if eer may makaencounter ng ganito... kindly provide us with the exact thread or link kung saan lumabas yung virus.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    i don't think our safari would be infected. sana!

credit it to uncle MAC.
    an "apple" a day keeps the doctor away!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Please do check into it. It may be safe for Mozilla... but a lot of people who use iexplore have been complaining that they can't get on tsikot. One old-timer from kotse even said that tsikot was labelled an "attack site" on his computer, and some newbies to the web have told me they can't even get on tsikot for this reason.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    nakita nga rin ng ad-aware ko sa bahay. dito sa office hirap maka pasok kundi error, matagal.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ever since I switched to FireFox and updated it regularly my browsing has greatly improved compared to the slow loading iexplorer. But FireFox does consume a ton of memory (about 101,432k) which is the highest on my Pc when in average browsing use.

What brand of Anti-Virus could detect this Trojan? I'm currently using Avast and so far it hasn't detected this.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Please do check into it. It may be safe for Mozilla... but a lot of people who use iexplore have been complaining that they can't get on tsikot. One old-timer from kotse even said that tsikot was labelled an "attack site" on his computer, and some newbies to the web have told me they can't even get on tsikot for this reason.
    I'm using Mozilla firefox 2.016 and version 3.01 with AVG 8.01 ... the script/virus got through but AVG caught it from activating.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Ever since I switched to FireFox and updated it regularly my browsing has greatly improved compared to the slow loading iexplorer. But FireFox does consume a ton of memory (about 101,432k) which is the highest on my Pc when in average browsing use.

What brand of Anti-Virus could detect this Trojan? I'm currently using Avast and so far it hasn't detected this.

Hurray for Firefox! We use Endian Firewall on our gateway PC, and its accompanying ClamAv antivirus doesn't want me to load up the main forum page (http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums) and all the subsequent links stemming from that page. HTML.Agent-19 daw ang virus. Lumitaw lang ito this morning. First time.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Script Trojan * Tsikot Site