rest in peace sir doc otep....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    May you rest in peace...

Thank you for your help and referrals for our car troubles

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Otep is the throwback to the kotse.com and dieselclub days, and one of the tsikot.com pioneers who selflessly shared knowledge, information, and tips to everyone on the board.

He was always a helping hand on the road, even to complete strangers.

His medical profession centered around service to the community and to the less fortunate most especially through his work with the health unit in Apalit, among some.

A rarity in the world where almost all focus on making ends meet and getting through the daily grind.

Maraming salamat, Doc. We missed you on the boards this past few years and we'll miss you on the road even more. You fought the good fight, you can now lay the pain aside, and move ahead to greater things.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    simply i know his name here at tsikot, tho never we had talked or chat at the board but reading his posts about jemson gave me the idea where to bring the car for a fix.
    i just told jemson about it and i have my cousin's car fixed with a discounted cost.
    thank you doc Otep, may you rest in peace.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    He was one of the good ones.

Otep was a founding member and pillar of our online community. Always helpful, whether in his work as a doctor, or as a samaritan on the road working as a doctor or a friendly tow service on the oft-flooded streets around UST, or as the number one Car-Guru (and post-monger) on tsikot.

He was here when I first started, we've only met a few times in person, and I've always wanted to have an EB with him, but never found the time.

And now, it looks like we will never have that beer. I'll pour one out for him tonight, though.

RIP, Doc. You were the best of us.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Rest In Peace Doc Otep. Definitely a thumbs up to you.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    my prayers...

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    RIP Doc Otep

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast