New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    [SIZE=3]Im Marvin Oringo the General manager of national broadcasting network- legazpi.I was browsing through the net and searched my name through google.com and my name appeared in one of your threads here in tsikot.com. one the members identified me as the suspect in the accident that happened in dasmarinas cavite(early morning hit and run topic) which I was not really a part of it. I believe that this thread will affect my name and my reputation, since metatron mentioned MARVIN ORINGO as the owner of the vehicle. I would like to request that the thread which includes my name be removed. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]here's the link[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=30894&page=3[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]posted by:metatron[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]hope that you will help me , I dont want to take any legal action regarding this matter. Please reply through my email at nbnlegazpi*yahoo.com or contact me *(0917)9160320 or (052)4354686 or (052)4373313.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Thank you Very Much.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]More Power sa Tsikot.com[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kung di ikaw yun....baka naman kapangalan mo lang Sir? Maraming ganyan eh. Ako nga, pag nakuha ng NBI clearance may kapangalan ako. Pero nagkakatalo kami sa middle name.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    2006 pa pala yung thread, 3 years old na. Baka kapangalan mo lang nga yun sir, unless you fit the description of the suspect.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    yes po kapangalan ko po sya.Ang layo naman ng dasma sa legazpi then layo ng descrip.Since im working po sa gov't owned corp. I think po makakaapekto parin po..ang pinakaimporatante mga ser Im planing to run this coming election...lumalabas kasi sa google pag itinype sa search box yung pangalan ko. kahit yung comment lang containing my name ang tangalin unfair naman kasi sir kasi pedeng gawin issue to laban sakin kaya nakikiussap lang po ako.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    have you had a Suzuki of the same plate number in the past?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow! watch mode....

kung hinde ikaw yun then you should not be affected. IMO

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marvinoringo View Post
    yes po kapangalan ko po sya.Ang layo naman ng dasma sa legazpi then layo ng descrip.Since im working po sa gov't owned corp. I think po makakaapekto parin po..ang pinakaimporatante mga ser Im planing to run this coming election...lumalabas kasi sa google pag itinype sa search box yung pangalan ko. kahit yung comment lang containing my name ang tangalin unfair naman kasi sir kasi pedeng gawin issue to laban sakin kaya nakikiussap lang po ako.
    Politics

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Vote! Marvin Oringo for........

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    So someone running for government office has higher priority than that of a person's right to free speech and freedom of expression? :pcwhack:

Last edited by ghosthunter; November 28th, 2009 at 12:41 AM.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    What's in a name?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RE: SUSPECT (mods pls read asap)