New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I opened my Firefox browser this morning to open Tsikot but I got this error: MySQL Error : The table 'session' is full. I tried again, but the same error appeared so I closed Firefox. Curiosity got the better of me so I tried to go to the forum pages again, this time using Internet Explorer 7 - it worked. Again, out of curiosity, I tried to go to the forum pages using Firefox but I had the same result. I then closed Firefox and opened IE7, I was able to get into the forum pages. Out of added curiosity, I simultaneously opened the forum pages using IE7 and Firefox after I restarted my PC. It worked on IE7 but not on Firefox.

Fast forward 2 hours later...(about 5 mins ago). I opened the forum pages again using Firefox, it worked (I'm using Firefox now). However, some of the members e.g. niwde11 and karding, keep getting a blank screen when they tried to access the forums this morning.

I checked with kimpOy earlier to see if he was having the same issues that I did - negative i.e. Tsikot is working on his browser.

I dunno if this is a problem with my browser, my laptop or with the site/pages.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Around 1hr ago, I can't access Tsikot forums either. Gets a blank screen using Firefox.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Blank screen din ako when I try to access via PLDT DSL in QC. I use Crazy Browser and IE.

Nasa Caloocan ako now. PLDT DSL din.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    same problem here. around 12 noon. okey na ang forum but if you would check the car finder last update was 5:01 am today. i'm trying to update a post. and now it's 2pm still cannot do it.

Possible Tsikot error