New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    HI. I'm a new member. Do you guys know how I can start a thread? I wanted to get suggestions on what car to buy eh. This is actually why I registered in the forum. I have been lurking around the site for years now though, it's just that I only felt the need to register now.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aira0123 View Post
    HI. I'm a new member. Do you guys know how I can start a thread? I wanted to get suggestions on what car to buy eh. This is actually why I registered in the forum. I have been lurking around the site for years now though, it's just that I only felt the need to register now.
    Hey there fellow newbie. Just head over to the forums page and choose the right topic you want to post in and just click "Start new thread" or something on the upper left (or right, depends on your browser stuff) and then you are good to go!

As for which car you should buy, it depends on where you live (or whether you wanna import). If you live in the Philippines then you will have a very limited choice to choose from. if you are here in the US, then the selection will be exponentially more than in PHL.

I would personally reccomnend AWD cars/SUVs because of safety reasons.

Cheers!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hello, ako noobie ulet.......... After 6 years. :p pero, seriously, parang newbie ulet dami na nagbago dito.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hi. Completely noob here.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    newbie here although tagal ko na registered ngayon lang ulit nakapag browse!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Me too, member since 2009, ngayon ulit naka balik

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    mga newbies, marunong ba kayo mag post ng add? I'm selling my car i can't seem to create an ad. Clicking on 'Classifieds' then registering brings me to a form which requires a username and email add and to type in a 'capcha phrase'. Ilan beses ko na sinubukan puro error mali daw input ng txt ko for the capcha phrase... or nabobobo lang ako at hinde ko alam kung pano... =)

mods? help please?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hi! Tsikot people, Dati na akong member dito, nakalimutan ko na yong login ID ko at PW, 2004 pa ginawa ko yon.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hello, I am new here from Molino, Cavite area. Thanks for the opportunity.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Hi I am newbie here and I want to share my thread about affordable cremation Pittsburgh. In order to serve you better, we know that it is important to accept any criticisms along with praise in order to excel in our cause. We encourage you to provide us with your genuine comments on how well we cared for your family in your time of need. The Beinhauer Family Services, LLP has the strongest professional affiliations we have ever been involved with.This mandate has provided us with an association of trustworthy forward-thinking funeral directors who are as committed to consumers' needs, as they are family's needs. This unique blend has shifted the focus back to service and value and the network synergism provides us with a daily advancement of service standards and experience resources to draw on.

Newbies Hello Thread