New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mods,

Need help on my account. I forgot the username and password. I tried the password recovery procedure but it doesnt email me the password and username. ...my email add is ar_djp*yahoo.com

patulong na lang po....

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by downshifter View Post
    Mods,

Need help on my account. I forgot the username and password. I tried the password recovery procedure but it doesnt email me the password and username. ...my email add is ar_djp*yahoo.com

patulong na lang po....

thanks
    yahoo account? hmmm. before its crackable, but now i don't think it is.
    better ask support from Yahoo directly.
    or another option is to create a new email account. yun nga lang, may mga emails ka dun sa old account mo na di mo na makikita.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    are you referring to your tsikot account? or your email account?

Mods,

patulong na lang po....

thanks

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    It couldn't be the tsikot account -- nakagawa siya ng thread eh. But it could also mean na nag-register siya under a new name nung hindi siya makapasok under the previous one.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 6th, 2008 at 02:46 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    It couldn't be the tsikot account -- nakagawa siya ng thread eh. But it could also mean na nag-register siya under a new name nung hindi siya makapasok under the previous one.
    but when he started this thread he has around 40+ posts already. i assume its on his yahoo email.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Then in that case, it's a matter for Yahoo to handle. Baka hindi na sakop ng powers ni master jedi yan...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I forgot the username and password. I tried the password recovery procedure but it doesnt email me the password and username. ...my email add is ar_djp*yahoo.com
    pero nandito yung email address niya, and the prob is that hindi send yung password sa email... parang medyo wierd nga yung prob niya.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    I'm just guessing but I think he relied on his Log-ins dito sa Tsikot using the "Remember Me" option so he justs clicks on enter for each log-in.

The problem may have started when somehow his Pc's caching of cookies was reset or deleted so when he logged in again, the username and password was not offered anymore and now he can't remember those info.

:twocents:

Need help on my account