New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i noticed that ever since i got a macbook, when replying to threads in tsikot, my posts always get double-posted. at first i thought it was user error, but even if i'm careful to only hit the reply button once, it still happens.

is this a bug with Safari? it usually happens when i use quick reply, if that makes a difference.

i'm sure the people who read my posts get annoyed with having to read the redundant text. people hate what i say enough without having to read it twice :rofl01:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    it happens to a lot of posters... i myself have posted several double-posts... and noticed the same experience that it happens whenever i use Quick Reply.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Try using the "advanced" option. And if that still doesn't work... just put it down to lag...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hindi lang yan sa Mac, Emps, same error occurs on XP users. What I noticed is that ever since I switched to FireFox ok na on my end.

Still a mystery though

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lag lang yun sa site... internet browser drops the site momentarily... reloads and resends automatically... boom... double post.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i haven't use the quick reply since...and so far i only had one double post and it's user error...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i used the Quick Reply just now in another thread and I got notified that I was posting the same message twice.

great job to the admins for adding the feature.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    To resolve this, I think Tsikot should allow users to delete their posts just like it allows them to edit their posts.

The good thing in double posts is you would earn more TCash.

:yawn: [SIZE="1"]3641[/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    parang di ko na-experience 'to

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ :rofl01:

i guess that was too easy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
inadvertent duplicate posts....