New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I just don't know how to post picture in my account. I have checked the user control panel and have saved a picture there. But, unfortunately, the picture I've posted does not reflect on my posts subsequent to the posting action I've performed. I admit that before signing in, I failed to save a picture when asked to. What can I do to solve my dilemma? Thank you very much!

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    I just don't know how to post picture in my account. I have checked the user control panel and have saved a picture there. But, unfortunately, the picture I've posted does not reflect on my posts subsequent to the posting action I've performed. I admit that before signing in, I failed to save a picture when asked to. What can I do to solve my dilemma? Thank you very much!
    try this po:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showp...ostcount=11553

i hope it helps...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ i think the TS means posting a profile pic or avatar. I share the same dilemma. I've uploaded a pic already sa user CP, and it shows naman when i check my own CP, pero it doesn't show when i post sa forum threads, though i see everyone else's avatars and signatures.

automatic ba that i can't see my own avatar sa threads? or are we missing a step?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Mga sir:

Iba ang picture sa profile from the avatar pic.

I think you're more concerned with this:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/profi...?do=editavatar

Remember to use a pic within the prescribed limits Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller). Otherwise, it will not be accepted/saved in your account.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^yehey! it worked, thanks!

about the signatures, do i have to be a premium member or something? Di ko mahanap saan yung setting so I can edit my sig eh.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yakult View Post
    ^^yehey! it worked, thanks!

about the signatures, do i have to be a premium member or something? Di ko mahanap saan yung setting so I can edit my sig eh.
    Congrats!

You need to be at least a Rank 2 Tsikot Member, which entails having at least 300 posts in the forums.

O ano, okey ka ba tiyan? :hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I've finally made it. I was able to post a picture through your help, guys. Thank you very much and may God bless us all!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Congrats!

You need to be at least a Rank 2 Tsikot Member, which entails having at least 300 posts in the forums.

hahahaha, ok na ok!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Congrats!

hahahaha. natawa ako dito

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    this question seems to be not related to the topic. anyway, how can one earn the rank just like the "tsikot member rank 2"?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
how to put a picture?