New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    hi guyz! may i ask....

how could i be a part of tsikot, i mean participate in any means pag may mga activities and other related happenings???

just want to contribute in my own way...parang its feel good that you know you've done something for a reason...

yun lang! pa-feed back naman po ha...

TIY!

victorIOUS -04-

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir, you are already part of tsikot community... and you are always welcome to join different activities ng tsikot like EBs per chapter, events, fun run, outreach etc

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    When I joined tsikot in 2005, i was basically a "lurker". I joined because i need information. Only late last year I started to become an active member. I shared what I can/know. I participated in the discussions. This is a fun place to be in the World Wide Web. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    answering to queries is participating already and being a part of this community. you can also attend EBs. coffee/hang out sessions and you could join outreach projects and funruns :D

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GerardTagayty View Post
    answering to queries is participating already and being a part of this community. you can also attend EBs. coffee/hang out sessions and you could join outreach projects and funruns :D
    agree ako..not only will you have virtual friends...but once you get to miggle with them...pwede maging tunay na friends with the same interest (cars).

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    tsikot offers a lot for anyone and soon enough, you will find yourself in a group of common interest.

it didn't take long for me to find my spot in the sun - i was participating in the Lancer and Strada threads. and in a few winks of my eye, i rode with the tide and there came a club!

drive inspired bro!

How can i become part of tsikot.com?