New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've noticed, that the discussions here at at tsikot are a lot nicer and more intelligent than all other other forums that am lurking / posting into.

What differentiates tsikot (IMO) is that people tackle / criticize the issue itself, and not the other person that has a different opinion. But in the other boards, minsan personalan kang titirahin when you don't agree or step on their toes.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i guess people here are just more mature and responsible. Thats why i love tsikot.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me too. tsaka daming pogi and magaganda dito. ;)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    I've noticed, that the discussions here at at tsikot are a lot nicer and more intelligent than all other other forums that am lurking / posting into.

What differentiates tsikot (IMO) is that people tackle / criticize the issue itself, and not the other person that has a different opinion. But in the other boards, minsan personalan kang titirahin when you don't agree or step on their toes.
    yup... like a online forum we know, puro tira ng personalan lang alam nila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda

agree, agree!

Aside from the intelligent people here, credit should also go to the Admins and Board Mods.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup!

This board is well supervised.

The nice thing here is, we have all the techies and gurus in their respective fields, and we also have jokers and comedians.

ang saya saya!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    very informative naman din ang ibang forum...minsan masyadong seryoso lang...dito sa tsikot masaya dahil informative na, may konting biruan pa

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reading the fun stuff makes me smile. Minsan tumatawa pa ako mag-isa sa harap ng computer.

What I like about Tsikot is that you get to know the people behind the handles. Parang second family na.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    yung ibang board magkaroon lang ng typo error, simpleng grammar error or spelling error titirahin ka na dun.

Grabe!

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Also, the peeps behind their Aliases are the Best Peeps I've met thru the Web!!!

Masarap kasama!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Good Discusssions at Tsikot.com