New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Siguro kailangan na ng RAM and/or CPU upgrade ng servers ng yehey.com plus bandwidth upgrade.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bagal pa nga rin talaga....reload parati...

Tsikot and Jedi ano na update sa server upgrade?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    before the end of this year pa daw mag ok sabi ni jedi.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    aray

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The pop up advertisement on top of the page consumes so much bandwidth and it's so annoying. Sometimes I click a thread yun pala yung advertisement yung naclick ko. Nakaka turn off. I know the site needs ads to run pero sana naman not the ones that are THAT annoying.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    The pop up advertisement on top of the page consumes so much bandwidth and it's so annoying. Sometimes I click a thread yun pala yung advertisement yung naclick ko. Nakaka turn off. I know the site needs ads to run pero sana naman not the ones that are THAT annoying.
    This is precisely the reason I use firefox with NoScript plug-in/add-in, and allow only scripts from yahooapis.com and yehey.com, then flag all others as UNTRUSTED. Voila! No more ads and scripts from the other sites...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    You can install Ad Blockers to your browser like Ad Block Plus. Pretty effective and you can add stuff you want blocked.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Sa akin parang mas mabilis magload ang tsikot pag Google Chrome ang gamit kong browser.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The tsikot.com website shuts down for a few hours every night for maintenance and site optimization. However, there are still times, like this morning when it takes some time to load a page. Worse, there isn't any visual aid in the webpage toolbar that tells the user the it has not yet been pushed out to never never land.....

7000:diver:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Nakaka-frustrate na nga ito... Kapag madaling-araw lang bumibilis...

Dami pang double posts na hindi sinasadya...
    ang ginagawa ko para maiwasan ang double post one click lang sa "submit Reply or Submit New Thread" kasi dati ganon din ako laging double post diba minsan pag-click mo ng Submit freeze na siya or error ang message wag ka munang mag click ng submit refresh mo lang ulit check mo ayun andon na pala ang post mo

bagal parin talaga ang site ng tsiko laging optimizing ba yun

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
bagal pa rin mag load ng tsikot