1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    yung hindi ko pa natutunan...paki-share pls..thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2018
    Newbie but hopefully marami.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Ano natutunan dito? Marami, anything under the sun. . Lalo na sa mga members and mods na willing tumulong.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Forums used to be the go to resource to find all sorts of info but with the explosion of social media particularly Facebook where you can just create a group and not worry about domain cost registration, backup and maintenance. Traffic seems to be lesser and lesser.

A lot of archives here and the car news here is always up to date.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Deag Guy Sligh View Post
    Forums used to be the go to resource to find all sorts of info but with the explosion of social media particularly Facebook where you can just create a group and not worry about domain cost registration, backup and maintenance. Traffic seems to be lesser and lesser.

A lot of archives here and the car news here is always up to date.
    This might be the answer why mazdatech.org is longer active. I joined there almost at the same time here, but I noticed no one is active unlike here. Perhaps they moved everything to Facebook, but I don't use Facebook.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    This might be the answer why mazdatech.org is longer active. I joined there almost at the same time here, but I noticed no one is active unlike here. Perhaps they moved everything to Facebook, but I don't use Facebook.
    same here hahaha..i seldom open my FB anymore..if I will, mostly car realalted groups lang tinitignan ko.

7. Join Date
    May 2020
    Great car advices especially for comparison purposes. Hindi tamad people mag-share ng info dito. Pero yun nga, wala ba tong FB groups version? Mas madali doon and well uso. Kaso for research purposes for car comparison, maganda forum na toh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
Ano ang mga natutunan mo sa Tsikot.com?