New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=5]Know the tsikoteers behind the nicks![/SIZE]

In the run-up to Tsikot.com/s 10th anniversary in 2012, Tsikot.com (in cooperation with the Gamma beta Epsilon Fraternity of the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery) invites you to SHIFT 2011, a Tsikot Mini-Eyeball Party on August 20, 2011, Saturday, at Fiamma located at 32 Jupiter St., Bel-Air Village, Makati from 9:00 Pm to 3:00 AM.

We know each other by their nicknames/handles at tsikot.com. It's about time that we get to know the people behind the nicks. So come August 20, let's meet-up, say hi and get to know each other more. Maybe we can laugh over some funny threads or continue the more popular discussions offline. And don't worry, no one can delete or edit you offline!

The damage is only P300.00. This will entitle one to enter and avail of free-flowing beer from SAN MIGUEL BEER and cocktails by MYX MOBILE Bar.

There will be a mini-car show of around 5-6 cars to be displayed at Fiamma's parking space in front. Master jedi is in charge of coordination for the Tsikot Mini Carshow.

This event is brought to you by FITNESS FIRST, MALAYA BUSINESS INSIGHT, SAN MIGUEL BEER, SIOMAI HOUSE, TSIKOT.COM, PHI KAPPA MU FRATERNITY of UP College of Medicine.

Location Map:

If you are interested in joining the Tsikot SHIFT Mini-Eyeball, please reply and add your name to the list below:

1. tsikot
    2. jedi

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ihahanda ko na baseball bat ko magingat na kayo! Bwahaha!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sayang, di ako pwede sa araw na eto

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tsikot View Post
    [SIZE=5]Know the tsikoteers behind the nicks![/SIZE]

In the run-up to Tsikot.com/s 10th anniversary in 2012, Tsikot.com (in cooperation with the Gamma beta Epsilon Fraternity of the UST Faculty of Medicine and Surgery) invites you to SHIFT 2011, a Tsikot Mini-Eyeball Party on August 20, 2011, Saturday, at Fiamma located at 32 Jupiter St., Bel-Air Village, Makati from 9:00 Pm to 3:00 AM.

We know each other by their nicknames/handles at tsikot.com. It's about time that we get to know the people behind the nicks. So come August 20, let's meet-up, say hi and get to know each other more. Maybe we can laugh over some funny threads or continue the more popular discussions offline. And don't worry, no one can delete or edit you offline!

The damage is only P300.00. This will entitle one to enter and avail of free-flowing beer from SAN MIGUEL BEER and cocktails by MYX MOBILE Bar.

There will be a mini-car show of around 5-6 cars to be displayed at Fiamma's parking space in front. Master jedi is in charge of coordination for the Tsikot Mini Carshow.

This event is brought to you by FITNESS FIRST, MALAYA BUSINESS INSIGHT, SAN MIGUEL BEER, SIOMAI HOUSE, TSIKOT.COM, PHI KAPPA MU FRATERNITY of UP College of Medicine.

Location Map:

If you are interested in joining the Tsikot SHIFT Mini-Eyeball, please reply and add your name to the list below:

1. tsikot
    2. jedi
    3. XTRM_Ryder03

I'll be in Pinas by then so count me in...hope to see Tholitzreloaded as well, c'mom Pre lets join this one.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Unlimited Beer Sponsored By San Miguel Beer and cocktails by MYX Mobile Bar!

Kitakits mga ka-tsikoteers!

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nako Anniv namin ng wife ko, we will be in Sheridan Sabang PPC. Sorry guys!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ayos ito, nice!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not a member of the GBE fraternity but I guess I can't say no to Doc Tsikot and Jedi.

1. tsikot
    2. jedi
    3. OTEP

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002

1. tsikot
    2. jedi
    3. OTEP
    4. XTRM_Ryder03

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Thank you for the invyt. I am now out of the country on diesel training. I will check out my schedules if I will be available on 20th August.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Tsikot Shift 2011 Eyeball - August 20, 2011 at Fiamma Bar Makati