The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    you seems to be interesting....cge na balato mo na saken yan...hehehe

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    OT san pwede makakuha ng tickets? magkano ba? Im not really a fan of this game but i would want to get tickets for my dad. Lagi nya pinapanood sa cable yan eh. I just want to give him this as my christmas gift for him and as a token of appreciation for all the things he did for me and my wife.
    ticketnet to so pwede makabili sa araneta center mismo saka sa mga SM malls. you can also check out their website to reserve tickets http://www.ticketnet.com.ph/

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    because i'm married w/ two kids and don't have much of a social life....

because all i get to watch at home are either nickelodeon or disney...

because when i feel like playing the ps2 we always end up playing bratz or spongebob....

because as much as i'm a fan of the sport i'd rather spend the money to have my kids watch disney on ice...

because i cannot remember the last time i took my wife to a real date w/out the kids....

because i love my new role as a dad and would like to be able to continue being a good one but need an outlet like this event and would greatly appreciate being able to take my wife for free

(besides, there's no way i could justify to my wife why i would want to pay a coupla thousands to watch half-naked men beat each other to a bloody pulp she'd probably say go watch 300 na lang..hehe)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    kasi yung girlfriend ko and my little brother sobrang love nila manood. kahit sila na lang manood ill just wait for them after..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    q: why do i want it?

a: maybe because i'm the youngest member of this site? been watching ufc from its beginning up to present. would be disappointed if i don't get to watch.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ako ako...kasi galing nila lalo na siguro kapag live ang bakbakan...plssssss
    plsssssssss

tia

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    very nice event

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    OT san pwede makakuha ng tickets? magkano ba? Im not really a fan of this game but i would want to get tickets for my dad. Lagi nya pinapanood sa cable yan eh. I just want to give him this as my christmas gift for him and as a token of appreciation for all the things he did for me and my wife.

you can reserve tickets online sa Ticketnet.com.ph
    sa entrance siguro sa araneta meron din.

eto yung ticket prices:

Patron VIP (101 & 103) (Reserved Seating) 8400Patron A (Reserved Seating) 5250Patron B (Reserved Seating) 4200Lower Box (Reserved Seating) 3150Upper Box A (Reserved Seating) 2100Upper Box B (Free Seating) 1050Gen. Admission (Free Seating) 315

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    parang may dalawa na kong gustong bigyan isa pa.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dahil ako yung "isa pa" na gusto mong bigyan.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Tsikot Promo - Platinum Ring of Fire - Mixed Martial Arts- WIN 2 TICKETS FREE!