New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hello mga bro d2 na tayo sa tsikot prang oto mabilis!!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lui View Post
    ang bilis nga nung carfinder 2.0...
    I totlally agree. however, may error pa din dito sa link na ito:

Recent Ads: last day last 7 days last 14 days all ads

the output returns me to the old site. sana maayos agad para mas maganda ang searching. Paging the webmaster!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir kindly check again, those links are not being redirected sa old classifieds

when we upgraded the system, naayos na din yung search function, mas accurate na ang searching

Quote Originally Posted by sentra98 View Post
    I totlally agree. however, may error pa din dito sa link na ito:

Recent Ads: last day last 7 days last 14 days all ads

the output returns me to the old site. sana maayos agad para mas maganda ang searching. Paging the webmaster!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    sir kindly check again, those links are not being redirected sa old classifieds

when we upgraded the system, naayos na din yung search function, mas accurate na ang searching
    sir, i'm sorry for the mistake, i just realized that my views are sorted by "Most Views" kaya pala ang recent output was dated Tue December 4, 2007.

Again sir, my fault and thank you for the immediate response as i was able to analyzed my situation. Mabuhay po kayo at ang Tsikot community!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no problem sir... thanks for the support

Quote Originally Posted by sentra98 View Post
    sir, i'm sorry for the mistake, i just realized that my views are sorted by "Most Views" kaya pala ang recent output was dated Tue December 4, 2007.

Again sir, my fault and thank you for the immediate response as i was able to analyzed my situation. Mabuhay po kayo at ang Tsikot community!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    by the way, the RSS feeds for the Tsikot Car Finder 2.0 is now working....

http://tsikot.yehey.com/classifieds/rss.php?type=rss2

sorry for the inconvenience

:car:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hey! Good Job on incorporating the car finder thing in the forum, mods! Even using TCASH for the ads, thus lessening the odds of prank posters! Mabuhay kayo!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Hey! Good Job on incorporating the car finder thing in the forum, mods! Even using TCASH for the ads, thus lessening the odds of prank posters! Mabuhay kayo!
    thanks pup2...

the tsikot premium classifieds is now in beta stage and will be further fine-tuned in the next few days for an official launch January 1, 2008.

will be making an official announcement in the next few days.

:car:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    hi, would like to ask for help...

i just posted an ad sa classifieds. now, i'd like to upload more photos sana. how do i do it? i've been trying to find out how on my own lang but can't find it e. so asking for assistance nalang po. thanks!!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zero View Post
    hi, would like to ask for help...

i just posted an ad sa classifieds. now, i'd like to upload more photos sana. how do i do it? i've been trying to find out how on my own lang but can't find it e. so asking for assistance nalang po. thanks!!
    sir there is an option there to upload 6 photos maximum.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Tsikot Car Finder 2.0