New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The tsikot Car Finder Classifieds is for everybody to post their ads regarding cars, parts, accessories and services for sale, swap or auction.

However, lately there have been incidents when advertisers would be posting their cars (same merchandise) for sale almost everyday in a row. Such act clutters our ad pages and tantamounts to spamming.

As such, two members have already been banned from the classifieds. However, they can still view the classifieds but cannot post their ads or comments. They are still free to participate in the forums and galleries.

Please, please, please... don't spam the tsikot car finder classifieds. Allow 14 days or 2 weeks before reposting the same ad for the same merchandise. Posting different ads (for different merchandise) is okay.

Another thing ... please quote the actual price in pesos. The form field for the price is in PESOS not thousand pesos or K pesos. So if the car is worth P250,000.00, please fill the cost / price field with the value 250,000 or 250000 or 250000.00 or 250,000.00 AND NEVER JUST 250 or 250.00.

New postings with such errors will automatically be deleted. Thank you for understanding.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please check your ads... especially the PRICE / COST field and edit if necessary.

The form field for the price is in PESOS not thousand pesos or K pesos. So if the car is worth P250,000.00, please fill the cost / price field with the value 250,000 or 250000 or 250000.00 or 250,000.00 AND NEVER JUST 250 or 250.00.

Ads with the wrong indicated price (P250.00 instead of P250,000.00) will be deleted in due time. Please cooperate and help us clean up the tsikot car finder classifieds.

Thank you.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi tsikot...can i have the power to delete some ads?nakakinis yung iba...as in post nang post ng same ads...you recieved ba my note?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    note? PM? lemme check...

anyway ... mod powers granted! Please help clean up our classifieds before it gets out of hand...

also, after one week (February 18), please delete all ads with the wrong price... (P250.00 instead of P250,000.00).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks master!pero di ko kaya lahat ha...heheh

totoo yan...meronn din twice kung magpost..on different sections pa nga,e..

nga pala mga sirs, ask ko lang, i notice din when im browsing the classifieds, bigla nalang po ako na-lolog-out...although i can bear with it most of the time when browsing, pero i find it inconvinient when i suddenly want to ask the seller.

hope maayos nyo lahat yan...thanx!
    (para na din lumuwag classified section natin

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    beginning today, february 12, 2006, ads posted with the wrong price quotation (250.00 instead of 250,000.00) will be immediately deleted. the poster may or may not be informed the reason why his ad was deleted from the Tsikot Car Finder.

just this morning, several ads were deleted for this reason

[size=4]please quote price in pesos not in thousand of pesos ... P250,000.00 for a car price is 250000 or 250,000 or 250000.00 or 250,000.00 and not just 250 or 250.00 ...[/size]

please edit your ads or follow this simple rule when posting your ads...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    spammer wlang magawa.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy

nga pala mga sirs, ask ko lang, i notice din when im browsing the classifieds, bigla nalang po ako na-lolog-out...although i can bear with it most of the time when browsing, pero i find it inconvinient when i suddenly want to ask the seller.

hope maayos nyo lahat yan...thanx!
    (para na din lumuwag classified section natin
    Ako din pansin ko yan kapag naglog in ako sa forums tapos yung isa pang window naglogin ako para sa classifieds maglologout naman yung sa forum minsan pa nga bawat browse ko dun sa classified log out na naman then log in ulit..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is a cookie issue and sort of a security precaution as well...

the databases of the different systems (forums and classifieds and galleries) are separate. once logged in one, you are logged out from another.

this way, when using a public computer, you might have logged in to all three and just logged out from one, you will be logged out from all...

this might be a little tedious for some, and we apologize.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ATTENTION: Tsikot Classifieds Spammers