New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Mods, paki transfer kung hindi dito ang topic na ipopost ko.

Did you like travelling by bus and like surfing the net? Well last Saturday, I went to the province and discovered that the bus I rode is Wi-Fi equipped, free.
    It requires a password, but do not hesitate to ask the conductor to ask the password. And enjoy surfing!

BTW, I forgot, the bus line I rode is JAC Liner.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Wow! Lupit naman. Saan biyahe nitong JAC Liner?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    Mods, paki transfer kung hindi dito ang topic na ipopost ko.

Did you like travelling by bus and like surfing the net? Well last Saturday, I went to the province and discovered that the bus I rode is Wi-Fi equipped, free.
    It requires a password, but do not hesitate to ask the conductor to ask the password. And enjoy surfing!

BTW, I forgot, the bus line I rode is JAC Liner.

That's new (for the Philippines) ... but is there enough demand for such a service?

Kulang na lang meron AC outlet so a laptop will not run out of battery on a long trip.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gaspanic View Post
    Wow! Lupit naman. Saan biyahe nitong JAC Liner?
    Lucena City
    Biñan
    Balibago
    Marinduque
    Mauban, Quezon

well not all buses of them is Wi-Fi Equipped. You will see a "Wi-Fi" marking at the front widshield of the bus.

I was not able to surf longer because my iPod touch is running out of battery.
    Pero mabilis ang connection nya.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    :thumbup: that's a good development especially in wooing our local tourists. Hope other transportation such as boats, trains will provide such also.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano kaya gamit nilang ISP? Smartbro?

good for mobile useres like wifi phones or netbooks.. pero delicado yan pag natungan ng mga holdaper na wifi-enabled ang bus!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    bago to ah! pero delikado nga ito sa mga kawatan..pero ang galing nito ahdapat meron na din saksakan para pag 10hour ang biyahe oks na oks

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    matagal na po itong wi-fi on board sa JAC Liner. nung nalaman ko rin ito, sa JAC na ako sumasakay araw araw, di na ko sa JAM. no extra fees. mahirap nga lang kapag yung mga pasahero ng bus ay gumagamit ng wifi sa phone and laptop, sobarang bagal na nung connection. anyway, astig pa rin.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    magandang innovation niyan ah. sana pati mga ibang provincial buses mag ganyan din although hopefully may systematic safeguard method din sana against the criminal minds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Wi-Fi in the Bus