New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi guys! Planning to visit my long lost relatives and heard from my cousins that they live in these Barangays. No one really was able to give me exact addresses, only names and some pics from a decade or more.

Been trying to find it using Wikimapia and Google Earth, but all I got is an Anabu road whenever I try to locate Zone I-B, while I really got none for St. Peter.

I pretty much traverse through the area, given that some friends live in Imus and Bacoor. I know that I can use Emilio Aguinaldo Hwy., Daang Hari, or Molino National Rd. to go to SM Dasmarinas or anywhere in Dasmarinas even, but when it comes to locating places there via Barangay names alone, I'm a bit at a loss.

So, anyone of you Sirs and Madams who can give a hint as to where these places are precisely located? Is it near SM Pala-Pala or not? Possible GPS coordinates? Thanks in advance po!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Hi there! I see ur post, well i hope i can help u though not familiar to St. Peter Dasmarinas baka kasi eto din un nakikita kong St. Peter dito sa may Area G (Resettlement Area po eto known as DBB "DAsmarinas Bagong Bayan) - from paranaque u can use daang hari just straight ahead tumbok mo non is SM Molino tuloy ka lang don sa road Aguinaldo highway na. turn left papuntang dasmarinas right turn po sa salitran road straight ahead after bridge right po kayo don po dinadaan ng jeep - makakita po kayo don na maliit na palengke - ask na lang po kayo ng direksyon kung saan don ang St. Peter po pero malapit lapit na po iyon sa lugar na tinutukoy ko. Hope this will help u to find ur lost relatives. Enjoy the moment po.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the best way is drop by the municipio and ask from there. surely they will be able to help you out. from there, you ask where the barangay hall of those 2 locations ur looking for. from there, you can directly ask from the barangay hall the names of ur relatives.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    From Aguinaldo Highway pasok ka sa intersection ng Salitran then left turn ka dun sa street papunta kadiwa marami dumadaan na jeep doon madali na magtanong dun...you are closer na marami arko dun nakalagay name ng mga Barangay...Good luck...Happy driving!
    Last edited by kazumo; September 28th, 2010 at 05:33 PM. Reason: I thought it's St.Peter Life Plan Office in Dasma...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Try to search through www.mapcentral.ph and use geographic search

there are two St. Peter (I and II) and both are barangays
    Last edited by shakatak70; September 28th, 2010 at 06:37 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Feb. 2009 pa ito.........

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    binuhay ni Kazumo..... baka di pa nakarating thread starter at hinahanap pa ngayon

Where's Brgy. Zone I-B and Brgy. St. Peter in Dasma?