New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Where are you going to spend your 2007 Christmas Vacation?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • At home

14 70.00%
  • Relative's home

1 5.00%
  • Tour abroad

1 5.00%
  • Tour locally

3 15.00%
  • Others

1 5.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    at home with my wife's relative. doon sila sa bahay namin nagno-noche buena after magsimba. then on the christmas morning, relatives on my side naman ang bisita namin.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sa baguio with family

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sa rest house..........pahinga lang sa bahay.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    After spending 2005 and 2006 Christmas overseas...I look forward in spending my 2007 Christmas in pinas..home sweet home.

nothing beats having freshly made hot chocolate, Excelente Ham, children signing christmas carols, and the smell of firecrackers.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the josh View Post
    Uwi kami ng family sa Pinas! Wooohooo!
    How i wished kami rin ng family ko,,,but this Year yuletide Holidays,,dito lang muna kami sa lugar namin in SoCal...Hopefully next year...mas masarap mag Pasko sa atin....Kaya kantahin ko na lang ay..."I'll be home for Christmas if only in my dream....." (tama ba yung lyrics?)..Merry Christmas in Advance.....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Christmas eve and Christmas day are busy days for us.... Christmas Eve, sa mga parents ko. Just before the Midnight Mass, uwi kami sa aming bahay for our family's Noche Buena.

Christmas Day,- we hear mass and pass by my parents' place and then diretso na sa Bulacan for the clan reunion (wifey's side). Then, in the evening, punta naman sa place ng aking mga in-laws in QC for dinner....

We usually go home late at night, tired yet fulfilled.....

4505:vader:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at home.

summer and spring are for vacations abroad and whatever...but during the holiday season, it's best imo to spend with family, wherever they are.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    uwi ako ng pinas this christmas...theres no place like home:clap:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    At home with the family back in AZ and where it's warm with plenty of sunshine. I've been vacationing for a while. I spent several weeks in Europe and then a couple of weeks here in Japan*. It's getting a little too chilly for me. Time to go home soon.

* I thought about vacationing in the Philippines. But, the wife doesn't want me taking a trip there by myself (they have to be with me).

Why? Dunno......
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; December 5th, 2007 at 06:14 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hindi ako makauwi sa pinas kasi ang mahal ng ticket...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Where are you going to spend your 2007 Holiday Season's(christmas eve) vacation?