New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any Tips on Where to stay? Nothing Fancy

Do you guys know one? With Phone number sana.

oh and with Safe parking if possible. (Lots of car theft sa baguio)

So far ito lang na reserach ko

http://www.gobaguio.com/bbd-hotels.html

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    check this link. ito yung tinirhan ng tsikoteers sa baguio fun run... the lowest yata ay 1k up to 4k++...

PINE BREEZE Cottages

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bahay? diretso ka sa burnham park, dun sa road in the middle. pag parada mo pa lang dun meron na lalapit sa iyo. ask for a house sa likod lang ng burnham, madami dun from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms complete with kitchen and sala.

sayang andito ako sa rig, meron ako calling card ng isa sa kanila tucked in my van's sun shield.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello there Sir! Try mo sa Pines View Hotel along Legarda Road. Maganda and affordable ang tariff rates nila! Even the toilets of the rooms are big! Ample parking with guard in front of the hotel!

Their address is:
    #24 Legarda Road, Baguio City
    Tel. #'s are (074) 446-6726 or (074) 446-9287 to 88
    Wbepage: www.pinesviewhotel.com
    Last edited by LadyRider; December 3rd, 2007 at 03:31 PM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    kontakin mo mga baguio tsikoteer matutulungan ka ng mga yun.... maipapasyal ka pa sa mga.... :naughty2:

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    kontakin mo mga baguio tsikoteer matutulungan ka ng mga yun.... maipapasyal ka pa sa mga.... :naughty2:

sa aking opinyon eh eto ang "da best" he he he . . .

* sir syuryuken, uuwi kami ng pinas next year at plano naming pumunta ng baguio. napakaganda ng idea nyo.:naughty2:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thnaks for the infos

I made a call at Pine Breeze were you guys stayed i believe call up their Manila Office and said to make a deposit at Metrobank

But when i read the scanned price list it says Call our Baguio office.
    Ok lang ba iyon? sa Manila ako nagpareserve?

One more thing they say they would gvie the studio room for three person P1400 a night, Masiskip ba? Will it be alright if I bring My Bicycle?

At laslty saan ba yang :naughty2: na iyan?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Thnaks for the infos

I made a call at Pine Breeze were you guys stayed i believe call up their Manila Office and said to make a deposit at Metrobank

But when i read the scanned price list it says Call our Baguio office.
    Ok lang ba iyon? sa Manila ako nagpareserve?

One more thing they say they would gvie the studio room for three person P1400 a night, Masiskip ba? Will it be alright if I bring My Bicycle?

At laslty saan ba yang :naughty2: na iyan?
    The place is along Bokawkan road. Pagnadaaanan mo na yung Baguio City Hall at yung Shell station sa Naguilian road, medyo pumuwesto ka na sa right lane (outer lane) then turn right down (right after the traffic lights). Pababa na yon. Just ask people there kasi di ko rin madescribe yung malapit na marker to that place.

Kung di ka man matuloy diyan, you can always go to Teachers Camp and inquire. By reservation nga lang pero pero rin naman na magstay dun basta may available. It's a descent and no frills place to stay. tutal mamasyal lang naman ata kayo sa ...... mga parks etc..

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    etc..
    saan ba yang "etc" na yan? :naughty2:

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    The place is along Bokawkan road. Pagnadaaanan mo na yung Baguio City Hall at yung Shell station sa Naguilian road, medyo pumuwesto ka na sa right lane (outer lane) then turn right down (right after the traffic lights). Pababa na yon. Just ask people there kasi di ko rin madescribe yung malapit na marker to that place.

Kung di ka man matuloy diyan, you can always go to Teachers Camp and inquire. By reservation nga lang pero pero rin naman na magstay dun basta may available. It's a descent and no frills place to stay. tutal mamasyal lang naman ata kayo sa ...... mga parks etc..

Yup, it is along Bokawkan Road going to Trinidad Valley. And Pine Breeze is to your right and should just be beside a Car Showroom. If I remember correctly, it is Mitsubishi Motors.... There is a small street, perpendicular to Bokawkan Road, in between the two... Entrance to Pine Breeze is uphill...

Enjoy! Do not forget to go to the Trade Outpost in Trinidad Valley for the luscious strawberries......

We will be in Baguio too, this coming January.... Lllaaammmmiiiggggg.......

4707:santas:

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Where to stay In Baguio