New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    will be going to Guangzhou this october for the 100th Canton Fair. 4D/3N lang kami dyan and sa gabi lang siguro ako makakapasyal since nasa Fair kami the whole day. ano bang mapuntahan dyan kapag gabi?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you're just going to be in the city... not much really... dami girly bars... hi hi hi

expect hk prices for food and such...

got an office there that i go to once in a while... quite a boring place if you ask me... inggat din pala sa gamit mo... wallet and such... if you use a backpack.... put it up front and not at the back... uso ang pagsnatch... dress low key if possible... dont' be too flashy especially if alone... if you're in a group with locals then you should be ok.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we'll be staying in Heroyear Hotel (weird name), ok ba dito? marami bang mapuntahan sa tabi nito?

madali bang makabili ng damit sa guangzhou? i usually don't bring clothes when i travel, just the one i wear and one extra shirt. meron kayang malapit na mga shops like giordano or bossini dito sa hotel na ito?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm, wala ba tayong tsikoteer from guangzhou/guangdon/canton? or yung nakapunta na dun?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    hmmm, wala ba tayong tsikoteer from guangzhou/guangdon/canton? or yung nakapunta na dun?
    if you're going on the 4d/3n package.. and ur with james ata (tour guide) or maybe even with elvis.. expect na after the fair.. you'll be taken to dinner.. then konting shopping... malamang yung hotel na pag stay-an is medyo wlaang malapit na pag sho shopping-an.. coz yung mga may katabi ay for sure na mahal at fully booked...

if you are goin on the 1st phase (via cebu pacific/hkg).. sama din ako sa grupo na yan...

as far as damit.. sa shopping shopping... dami na chinese brands na okay... unless very particular ka to d brands.. n ud rather have non chinese brands..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1st phase din kami, but via china southern. pero nagkaproblema sa return flight, fully booked na raw, so mag via cebu pacific kami pauwi.

wowiesy, have you joined their previous tours/fair? mukhang familiar ka sa tour nila.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nanggaling na ako sa guangzhou, kasama ko bayaw ko kaso sa whosale-lan lang ng shoes at toys kami pumunta...

tama ingat sa magnanakaw diyan...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used to have a project there in Guangzhou a few yrs back..... not much to see IMO....well I'm on business travel so I cant just go wandering by myself from time to time since we are very busy...

Dami namang mabibilan ng damit...dami ring makakainan, in fact yung iba nga eh baka di mo makain...herherherherher

pero dami ring karaoke bars at massage parlors for you to relax......herehrehrehrherher

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    the magic words: karaoke bars n massage parlors

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    I hear there's lots of underage *** going on.......... feel free to take lots of pics.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
What's in Guangzhou (Canton), China?