New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Please bear with me. I couldn’t find a suitable thread for this. You can post places you last went to, local or international, it’s features, accessibility, accomodations, pros & cons just to enlighten members of places they can visit in the future.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Cebu Safari & Adventure Park located in Carmen, Cebu. It is the biggest and the best zoo in the Philippines. The zoo was originally conceptualized by the owner, Michel Lhuillier to show off his collection of animals. The idea eventually grew & so did his collection, which now is the most diverse in the Philippines. The zoo is located in his property in the mountains of Carmen. The most of the animals are loose in enclosures and are scattered over most of the property in hilly, winding terrain. There are restaurants, lounge areas and other activities to make the stay worthwhile. If ever you are in Cebu, include this in your itenerary. You won’t regret it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Cebu Safari & Adventure Park located in Carmen, Cebu. It is the biggest and the best zoo in the Philippines. The zoo was originally conceptualized by the owner, Michel Lhuillier to show off his collection of animals. The idea eventually grew & so did his collection, which now is the most diverse in the Philippines. The zoo is located in his property in the mountains of Carmen. The most of the animals are loose in enclosures and are scattered over most of the property in hilly, winding terrain. There are restaurants, lounge areas and other activities to make the stay worthwhile. If ever you are in Cebu, include this in your itenerary. You won’t regret it.
    Buti ka pa bro. Im from Cebu but have never visited the place.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Knotts scary farm. First time. All sort of monsters roaming around the park scaring visitors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the crown prince of stay-cation.
    if not for hunger, i might have stayed inside the hotel room, thruout.

the garden and waterfall inside a huge bubble, was nice.
    singapoor.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 14th, 2018 at 11:59 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Dubai. I went there last week for business trip. It was a very happy 2 weeks in Dubai and two days in Abu Dhabi.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina M. View Post
    Dubai. I went there last week for business trip. It was a very happy 2 weeks in Dubai and two days in Abu Dhabi.
    Hi *Tina M. I'm wondering what is "M", is it "MAAN"?[emoji1]

I think I shouldn't follow *minicarph for a while, I might be being transformed slowly to becoming OB1. He being the original OB, so I should have the suffix "1".

I was there a few years ago and the highway, is really a super hi-way! Eight lanes one way and we were really fast.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Hi *Tina M. I'm wondering what is "M", is it "MAAN"?[emoji1]

I think I shouldn't follow *minicarph for a while, I might be being transformed slowly to becoming OB1. He being the original OB, so I should have the suffix "1".

I was there a few years ago and the highway, is really a super hi-way! Eight lanes one way and we were really fast.
    Hi Archerfish. Yes, since my full first name is Christina Mary Anne.

And it's quite catchy since whem you translate it, it means strucked, is it correct?

Are you strucked?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina M. View Post
    Hi Archerfish. Yes, since my full first name is Christina Mary Anne.

And it's quite catchy since whem you translate it, it means strucked, is it correct?

Are you strucked?
    My heart is struck but not "strucked". [emoji1]

And yes, you have a catchy handle and that's why you caught my attention.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Uy, may bagong love team. Tin Archer. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast