New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What is your busiest day of the week?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Monday

10 40.00%
  • Tuesday

4 16.00%
  • Wednesday

5 20.00%
  • Thursday

5 20.00%
  • Friday

5 20.00%
  • Saturday

6 24.00%
  • Sunday

4 16.00%
  • All of the Above

3 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Monday thru Wednesday are the busiest damn days of my worklife..Thursdays & Fridays are usually fine although i have been working * home for the past three days. I bring most of my stuff here * home and i think it's less stressful if im not in the office.

Im always on the fone and infront of the damn computer so if im really busy and all there's no possibility of logging in to tsikot, BBC or fwendster

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    everyday im busy.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    ako sunday ang talagang busy ako kasi :
    6:30 travel - preaching - teaching - service - meeting - klase - travel back to homebase - 10:30pm...grabeeee!!!!!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Thursday. I usually schedule the writer's meeting/training on a Thursday. Kaya pag Thursday madalas OT sa work. Pos pag may Alabang EB Thursday ang sched kaya humahabol ako dun after work
    In school the busiest day this term is every Tuesday, I go to school early para mag lib mag paphotocopy or prepare ng report :cry: pos hanggang gabi na ang class :cry:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mondays are my busiest day, however any day could be busy as i want it, ill just appoint several patients that certain day and ill work as a bee

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    lunes din ako pinaka bc. pero mas stress ako kpag may salesmeeting

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Oh my gulay! My busiest days are Sat and Sun as I have to balance work and my personal affairs during the weekends. Yes, work on the weekend. Sucks diba? hehehe! Pero working on a weekend has its perks naman like mas madaming benta plus I can have the people close to me visit me at work during weekends, kahit mejo busy.

First day * work here....Sunday.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Sunday. Mahirap ibalanse ang trabaho, time with family and in-laws.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    definitely Monday....then spend the rest of the week implementing directions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What is the BUSIEST DAY of the WEEK for You?